• 295(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
They look huge on a big TV like you have.
Titan Bingie Mod
My journey in Titan Bingie Mod has been curious, fun and strange.

I'm using PlexKodiConnect. All my movies are in a PMS server.

-On Kodi 18.9 i get everything working except Ratings(no RT, metacritic, imdb)
-On Kodi 19.3 i get everything working except Artwork Beef, so i dont get those pretty artwork movie titles. But ratings work perfect!!

I wish i could have everything workig in the same install šŸ˜€
Where is your home icon. Did you change them all
Titan Bingie Mod
Download the artwork beef for matrix. It's on the first page.

https://github.com/henryjfry/fryhenryj/b...p?raw=true
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-11-19, 17:34)AchillesPunks Wrote: Download the artwork beef for matrix. It's on the first page.

https://github.com/henryjfry/fryhenryj/b...p?raw=true

Hi.Ā 
Yes i did that. But when i try to scan with Artwork Beef on Kodi 19.3 it crashes... On Kodi 18.9 does the scan without problem..
for me please, thanx
I think it's inside includesvideosd.xml. I don't have anything installed right now.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-11-19, 12:36)Sergeant Wrote:
(2021-11-19, 11:21)shaktoo Wrote:
(2021-11-19, 07:37)Sergeant Wrote: Hi all, sorry for my newbie question, but how can I select a profile in this mod?
I mean I have three profiles in Netflix and after Netflix addon installation everything is OK - I can select any of them.
But after this skin selection, I have only "Master profile" in the upper left corner which means nothing for me.
Could you help me, please?
You are confusing Kodi profilesĀ  to Netflix's profile.
kodi has its own profiles like master profile, kids , etc etc just like what you can create in Netflix
Please do not confuse Kodi profiles with the netflix profiles as these are completely different.
you do not needĀ  to create a kodi profileĀ  unless you want a different kodi setting for varoius members of the household.
the main profile for kodi which (the default) is called the "master profile".
I hope this clarifies

Thanks for your answer.
Yep, I understand that I see the Kodi main profile.
But how I can switch my Netflix profiles after BINGLE skin selection if I see on the screen only Kodi profile?
Sergeant the Bingie Netflix skin is basically a Kodi skin inspired by Netflix and thats why it closely resembles it in look & functionality. However As with Kodi in general there is so much more that one can achieve.
Netflix is an addon which you install within kodi ( I am sure you know that ) When you enterĀ  the addon then you select whichever Netflix profile you want to choose.
I am going to share a small video to demonstarte, the first part is the kodi profile & the next part is the Netflix addon displaying profiles.
(2021-11-19, 17:32)AchillesPunks Wrote: Where is your home icon. Did you change them all

Yer, I have all my skins set the same with submenus etc. I have had them like that forever, with the odd change here and there. Do you know if it's possible to align the text as per screenshot with the new sized icons and also make the redline work? Thanks for all the help so far.
Yes I do but I don't have a laptop or desktop running right now. It's in the same XML as before right above that same area I showed you.
Titan Bingie Mod
Short answer no. It's like Netflix.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-11-19, 19:15)AchillesPunks Wrote: Yes I do but I don't have a laptop or desktop running right now. It's in the same XML as before right above that same area I showed you.
Thanks for that, I'll have a crack at it and let you know if I get stuck. One more question, is it possible to check the time while watching a video without pausing... everytime i press circle or play/pause on shield remote, it pauses. I did look in the settings but couldn't find it yet. Smile
You can hit info. Or there is a option to keep the video play when you move in-between windows
Titan Bingie Mod
Hello, why this is the same configuration. 1,2 Sony TV photo, photo 3.4 Nvidia Shield TV Pro. One more question can set a gadget so that the right upper corner starts the trailer, this is in NetFlix.ImageImageImageImage
I tried so many things and Artwork Beef for Matrix always crash.
Is anybody here that have Artwork Beef for matrix working in Kodi 19.3?

Thank you
  • 295(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0