• 303(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-11-27, 13:27)Licorne06 Wrote: there is no way? yet look
https://youtu.be/7b-s5LbT2ak
Yes, look at the spotlight. Look at the first row after the spotlight how much space there is... Don't get me wrong, if you don't like how the skin looks and its functionality, feel free to use any other or just edit it, the code is open. I have no problem with that. But don’t bury the topic here with how to do some things. You can open a new topic in the part provided for it and surely someone will answer all your questions. We certainly try to make the skin as good as possible but we really can't handle all your requirements.
(2021-11-27, 13:40)Licorne06 Wrote: there are no problems me I ask one thing from the beginning just one thing if we can modify the space authorized for writing in the logo mpaa after I let you work sorry
Let's get this over with.
IncludesBingie.xml
Find
<!-- Original MPAA details row -->
<textwidth>change this value</textwidth>
That should be it.
Thanx
(2021-11-23, 14:31)AchillesPunks Wrote: I use the Air Mouse for both of my PC. Ebay only 13 Dollar's
ImageImage

It is possible turn off/on the pc as a tv with this air mouse?
If you map the buttons sure. You can turn off the PC through Kodi as well.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-11-27, 19:11)AchillesPunks Wrote: If you map the buttons sure. You can turn off the PC through Kodi as well.

Thanks for the reply.
There is a guide to learn it?It is about pc's wake on lan functiont?
I have a minipc with kodi and TBM of course,but i hold pc's button to turn on/off it.With a remote would be better.
Then map the button to the function.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-11-27, 20:46)AchillesPunks Wrote: Then map the button to the function.

Ok thanks again.
I guess will ha to sets something in the minipc'bios.
(2021-11-27, 20:46)AchillesPunks Wrote: Then map the button to the function.

Ok thanks again.
I guess will ha to sets something in the minipc's bios.
Yes wake on lan is in the bios, wake from USB as well.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-11-27, 01:22)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2021-11-27, 00:17)awesomebuilder Wrote: Line 2088 <textcolor>ffffffff</textcolor>    change ffffffff to anything you like from here : https://www.schemecolor.com/

Pick your colour but make sure to use hex8. 

Save and you are done.

example

Oh man you are a star... but help me out a little more please. Im opening the TBM backup files.. I can't find line 2088 I guess im opening the wrong detail.

Point me to the said file and I'll have it customised in a flash.

Thanks again your detail is fantastic.

TBM backup files? Not sure what's that
You are looking for includesbingie.xml which is located inside XML folder inside skin folder inside addons folder Wink

Line 2088
Thanks for developing this great skin. Been using it for a while now in Leia and finally switching to Matrix. Small issue (but important for the way I use the skin!) : Season-specific posters are not rendering in "Bingie Main Poster" and "Poster Shift" views. They render in other "poster" type views (e.g. "Poster Row") and this was working OK in Leia and in Estuary.

Use Bingie episode view
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-11-28, 11:06)thebertster Wrote: Thanks for developing this great skin. Been using it for a while now in Leia and finally switching to Matrix. Small issue (but important for the way I use the skin!) : Season-specific posters are not rendering in "Bingie Main Poster" and "Poster Shift" views. They render in other "poster" type views (e.g. "Poster Row") and this was working OK in Leia and in Estuary.

Are you using an addon or a local library?
  • 303(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0