• 308(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-12-06, 11:21)Desperados Wrote: @mr.pina

3. You have to install those icons from the Bingie repo. Go to Look and Feel > Image collections and install Skin Icons - Wide.

Nope, he won't find icons he asked about and that add-on is already installed with skin anyway. What he has to do is extract Texture.xtb file as mentioned above and he will find folder that I have mentioned.
(2021-10-29, 07:08)matke Wrote:
(2021-10-29, 02:38)minhgi Wrote: Everything looks good except the weather icons.  Version 2.0.1 didn't have this alignment problem.

It will be fixed.

It seem to be awhile before the final skin 2.0.2 get released.  Can you tell me where I can correct the weather icon alignment issue?
(2021-12-07, 18:21)minhgi Wrote:
(2021-10-29, 07:08)matke Wrote:
(2021-10-29, 02:38)minhgi Wrote: Everything looks good except the weather icons.  Version 2.0.1 didn't have this alignment problem.

It will be fixed.

It seem to be awhile before the final skin 2.0.2 get released.  Can you tell me where I can correct the weather icon alignment issue?
Just a little patience. There will be an update, hopefully by the end of the year, just to find some free time. If you want to fix it yourself, you can play with it IncludesHeader.xml
(2021-12-07, 22:25)matke Wrote:
(2021-12-07, 18:21)minhgi Wrote:
(2021-10-29, 07:08)matke Wrote: It will be fixed.

Just a little patience. There will be an update, hopefully by the end of the year, just to find some free time. If you want to fix it yourself, you can play with it IncludesHeader.xml
ah Ok. I will look into it.  Thanks@matke
Are you guys planning to use github to track all your changes ?? would be nice to have a chance to follow you guys Smile
(2021-12-08, 15:02)awesomebuilder Wrote: Are you guys planning to use github to track all your changes ?? would be nice to have a chance to follow you guys Smile
I'm doing a little different skin update. When I finish one big update I upload it all to github. I don't like to use github for every little thing. In the end, for the end user, it is not all that matters, but the final product. But you reminded me that I forgot to put on the first page what the changes were with the last update. I will probably do that with the next one.
(2021-12-08, 20:43)matke Wrote:
(2021-12-08, 15:02)awesomebuilder Wrote: Are you guys planning to use github to track all your changes ?? would be nice to have a chance to follow you guys Smile
I'm doing a little different skin update. When I finish one big update I upload it all to github. I don't like to use github for every little thing. In the end, for the end user, it is not all that matters, but the final product. But you reminded me that I forgot to put on the first page what the changes were with the last update. I will probably do that with the next one.

That's fair enough, I know not everyone likes github. For me personally it's nice to track all your changes so I can fork your skin, do my little adjustment and then implement all your changes by tracking them on git Wink
One request and its very necessary , Random or any sorting wont work for those who use widgets of addons , they are bound to see same items in widgets every time , I know sorting work on library items only but after using Aura and this thing work like a charm every time you refresh skin new catalogue appears like Netflix  , consider this on next update .
(2021-12-01, 23:03)shaktoo Wrote:
(2021-12-01, 13:28)Antoniuss Wrote:
(2021-12-01, 08:03)matke Wrote: First of all, considering you use an android box, I guess you don't have a local library or maybe you have one on nas? Only if you have a local library skin can do things automatically. In the case of addons you have to adjust everything manually. Browse the forum a bit.
Yes, and I mentioned it in my first post - I use certified Android TV box 10 Mecool KM3 4/64 GB. So RAM memory and internal is ok.
I have all skins from repository. The problem is I selected the skin from the author of this mode and adjust the settings as like in YouTube video but it's not workable normally...
Of course I can surf this topic and try to find solutions in case someone had the same issues.
Antoniuss I certainly hope that your issues with Titan Bingie Mod  (or TBM for short  )would be solved but you will have to work at it as matke has also suggested.
  1. First of all go back to Kodi Estuary ( default skin ) skin & set up your Kodi fully ( Librarries set up correctly & addon's installed ). Now what does the kodi default skin look Like ? Does it show your Library & Media from within your addon's like Netflix? 
  2. If your library & addon media are being displayed appropriately in default kodi skin THEN you can try & install TBM from scratch so there are no conflicts & see again.
  3. Enable debug logging and capture a debug log ----As Explained in the Wiki
  4. Then by all means post here for expert advice from the likes of matke & AchillesPunks... & occassionally not so expert / simple general advice from amateurs like moi
I certainly hope  you get verything working properly so you can enjoy your experience of kodi netflix via TBM.  Blush
Hi shaktoo, unfortunately I didn't receive this issue...I tried to do everything you listed (changed the skin to Estuary), but nothing changed. Please, help to solve it step by step. In case something is needed from my side to show, make screenshots etc. just let me know.
Thank you!
Edit: OK got it. It's coming form TMDB helper

Could someone please let me know where is this info coming from ? Info about directors and movie genres. Widgets are from TMDB helper Thanks

(2021-12-11, 22:47)Antoniuss Wrote:
(2021-12-01, 23:03)shaktoo Wrote:
(2021-12-01, 13:28)Antoniuss Wrote: Yes, and I mentioned it in my first post - I use certified Android TV box 10 Mecool KM3 4/64 GB. So RAM memory and internal is ok.
I have all skins from repository. The problem is I selected the skin from the author of this mode and adjust the settings as like in YouTube video but it's not workable normally...
Of course I can surf this topic and try to find solutions in case someone had the same issues.
Antoniuss I certainly hope that your issues with Titan Bingie Mod  (or TBM for short  )would be solved but you will have to work at it as matke has also suggested.
  1. First of all go back to Kodi Estuary ( default skin ) skin & set up your Kodi fully ( Librarries set up correctly & addon's installed ). Now what does the kodi default skin look Like ? Does it show your Library & Media from within your addon's like Netflix? 
  2. If your library & addon media are being displayed appropriately in default kodi skin THEN you can try & install TBM from scratch so there are no conflicts & see again.
  3. Enable debug logging and capture a debug log ----As Explained in the Wiki
  4. Then by all means post here for expert advice from the likes of matke & AchillesPunks... & occassionally not so expert / simple general advice from amateurs like moi
I certainly hope  you get verything working properly so you can enjoy your experience of kodi netflix via TBM.  Blush
Hi shaktoo, unfortunately I didn't receive this issue...I tried to do everything you listed (changed the skin to Estuary), but nothing changed. Please, help to solve it step by step. In case something is needed from my side to show, make screenshots etc. just let me know.
Thank you!

Antoniuss : I am not sure what you are asking for. I ithink I gave step by step Instructions as best as I could. I am not sure whether you have a library set up in kodi or not 
My Suggestion is google "how to set up kodi Library" see some of the videos , follow them and THEN  Install / change over to TBM  skin and see what happens.
I am sorry but you will have to  try to set up things on your own.
How to add search hub? I cant find in settings.
"I can confirmed that it is unsafe to install this skin on MACOS"

using Matrix 19.3. It Results in A Boot loop (Keeps opening Multiply Copies until it crashes)  is hard to quit out off. It Does work with 19.1
please looking into issue another user as reported the issue as well as me. I Cant proved logged  It keeps going into a boot

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=365944
(2021-12-15, 21:02)Ismadder1 Wrote: "I can confirmed that it is unsafe to install this skin on MACOS"

using Matrix 19.3. It Results in A Boot loop (Keeps opening Multiply Copies until it crashes)  is hard to quit out off. It Does work with 19.1
please looking into issue another user as reported the issue as well as me. I Cant proved logged  It keeps going into a boot

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=365944
The link you left has nothing to do with our skin. You also said it works with kodi 19.1. That means there is a problem with the kodi. Another thing, I can't even verify all these because I don't own a macOS.
all i'm saying is that until it is fixed by either kodi or yourself. You should put a warning on the first page saying macOS do not use above 19.1 other wise it will result in a boot loop.  Appartenly its something to with skin helper that's not playing nice with 19.2 upwards
  • 308(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0