• 310(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
As I promised, here is the last update for this year, Titan Bingie Mod 2.0.3. I'll post these days what's new, but mostly this was fixing the bugs you reported as well as polishing the skin. There are also some new things. Anyway, thank you guys for all your support and help to we make this skin as good as possible. We will try to do the same next year. Happy New Year!!!
(2021-12-31, 00:50)matke Wrote: As I promised, here is the last update for this year, Titan Bingie Mod 2.0.3. I'll post these days what's new, but mostly this was fixing the bugs you reported as well as polishing the skin. There are also some new things. Anyway, thank you guys for all your support and help to we make this skin as good as possible. We will try to do the same next year. Happy New Year!!!

Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to keep this skin alive! We really appreciate it!

Guys
@matke @achillespunks 
Happy new year !!!
one more Q - sorry Smile

xml folder - there is file named IncludesHomeBingie - Copy.xml - is this required or just left by mistake ?
(2021-12-31, 01:46)awesomebuilder Wrote: one more Q - sorry Smile

xml folder - there is file named IncludesHomeBingie - Copy.xml - is this required or just left by mistake ?
It's not necessary, it's backup file.
Hi do you know when the bingie update will be, looking forward to it
(2021-12-31, 11:35)mannicra Wrote: Hi do you know when the bingie update will be, looking forward to it
Update released. If you already have a repo installed, you should get update 2.0.3.
Thanks 👍
What's been updated, have you a changelog
(2021-12-31, 13:35)mannicra Wrote: What's been updated, have you a changelog
Mostly bug fixes and skin polishing.
Seem like some addon setting are not showing up for bingie mod 2.0.3 skin but the default estuary showing correctly. 2.0.2 didn't have this problem. I can't show exactly what add-ons being affected since it not allowed to talk here. Maybe someone can point in the right direction.

BTW. Kodos job. There definitely a performance increase in get widget and scrapeing meta information from TMDB and other arts work sites.  That is alot of optimization that was done in the backend or code. 

Thanks guys.
(2021-12-31, 16:37)minhgi Wrote: Seem like some addon setting are not showing up for bingie mod 2.0.3 skin but the default estuary showing correctly. 2.0.2 didn't have this problem. I can't show exactly what add-ons being affected since it not allowed to talk here. Maybe someone can point in the right direction.

BTW. Kodos job. There definitely a performance increase in get widget and scrapeing meta information from TMDB and other arts work sites.  That is alot of optimization that was done in the backend or code. 

Thanks guys.
Try installing skin again.
When I play something , while loading there was a background image . Can I delete it?

[mod edit] deleted image link posted appears to be shill advertising for an online course.
@SumantaPalui

Please provide a Debug Log.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-12-31, 19:00)SumantaPalui Wrote: When I play something , while loading there was a background image . Can I delete it?

[mod edit] deleted image link posted appears to be shill advertising for an online course.
What image? What advertising? Give us a screenshot. You're probably using some illegal addon for watching movies.
While loading the video , it shows on background , I want to change/off it.
  • 310(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0