• 314(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Yeah the trailers have had a delay all the way back to the original Bingie skin. The idea is nice but I give up on any type of auto trailers especially coming from youtube. I think any local trailers play much smoother and start right up. For me what I did was disabled all auto trailers if I want to watch a trailer I access it from the information dialog screen. To keep the user experience as close to Netflix as possible I also disabled the auto trailers in Netflix as well. Auto trailers are much too busy in my opinion maybe not the one in the spotlight but the ones in the widgets are painfully annoying when scrolling through. I am not trying to detract from you getting help with the issue it would be awesome if you can figure out a fix for delay as it is a popular lil feature for quite a few folks it has just never ran smoothly so most people give up on it. If interested in how to disable Netflix's auto trailers to match up with the skin the information can be found here.   

https://www.cnet.com/tech/home-entertain...-trailers/
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
Hi,

I love, love, love the skin. But I had to do a clean/fresh install. And now it doesn't look like it did before...  Huh

I don't have picture from before. But the greatest frustration is that the "progress-triangle" is gone from the movie poster and it has been placed as a bar in the discription, instead of the plot summary.

Anyone know how to fix this?

(Normal view, without progress)
I don't have IMDB ratings, how do I get them?

Nvidia Shield
Matrix
(2022-01-12, 14:57)suuzzie Wrote: Hi,

I love, love, love the skin. But I had to do a clean/fresh install. And now it doesn't look like it did before...  Huh

I don't have picture from before. But the greatest frustration is that the "progress-triangle" is gone from the movie poster and it has been placed as a bar in the discription, instead of the plot summary.

Anyone know how to fix this?

(Normal view, without progress)
I don't have IMDB ratings, how do I get them?

Nvidia Shield
Matrix
tnx, great help!!

@matke
Hey guys, maybe someone already said something about this but can't find it on the forum.
Can you please, please, please Blush bring back the option to have widget layout per widget base.
This is a deal-breaker feature to me, as I see there is only the option to choose the layout for all widgets at once.
(2022-01-13, 20:02)Denim Wrote: Hey guys, maybe someone already said something about this but can't find it on the forum.
Can you please, please, please Blush bring back the option to have widget layout per widget base.
This is a deal-breaker feature to me, as I see there is only the option to choose the layout for all widgets at once.
you could always just roll back to the the last release manually update the skin and remove the repo or turn off auto updates. Im still using the kodi 18.9 version
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2022-01-13, 20:02)Denim Wrote: Hey guys, maybe someone already said something about this but can't find it on the forum.
No. This option has never worked properly. I explained a hundred times. The only thing that works properly is the last, eighth, widget to be different. You can do that in the latest version.
Version 2.0.3 FanArt Episode removed? Usually there fanart pictures show below the season and episode label on the espisode screen.  Did it got remove or there option to enable.  

Found the issue after reporting it.
I am using the Titan Bingie Mod on 19.2 and have a small issue with a background. Whenever I select media, be it a movie or a show from an addon or even a live tv show, for a brief few seconds a background pops up before the media plays. It's always the same picture, looks like some girl singing maybe? Not sure what it is from and cannot for the life of me figure out how to change it. Any ideas?
(2022-01-16, 20:21)desertfaze Wrote: I am using the Titan Bingie Mod on 19.2 and have a small issue with a background. Whenever I select media, be it a movie or a show from an addon or even a live tv show, for a brief few seconds a background pops up before the media plays. It's always the same picture, looks like some girl singing maybe? Not sure what it is from and cannot for the life of me figure out how to change it. Any ideas?

That's default background for music player and its coming from addon called resource.images.skinbackgrounds.titanium
(2022-01-16, 20:21)desertfaze Wrote: I am using the Titan Bingie Mod on 19.2 and have a small issue with a background. Whenever I select media, be it a movie or a show from an addon or even a live tv show, for a brief few seconds a background pops up before the media plays. It's always the same picture, looks like some girl singing maybe? Not sure what it is from and cannot for the life of me figure out how to change it. Any ideas?
This will be fixed in the new version.
(2022-01-17, 00:57)matke Wrote:
Hi @matke  just quick heads up what I have noticed.

Seems like settings within some addons have missing  some options. When you switch to any other skin - Estuary for example you would see all the missing option within addon settings. Have a look at the photos below. 

(2022-01-17, 01:06)awesomebuilder Wrote:
(2022-01-17, 00:57)matke Wrote:
Hi @matke  just quick heads up what I have noticed.

Seems like settings within some addons have missing  some options. When you switch to any other skin - Estuary for example you would see all the missing option within addon settings. Have a look at the photos below. 

Just try reinstalling the skin.
Hi when is the new version coming out 😊
a query. In the previous version when I used my iptv list I could see a preview of the preselected channel netflix style with the corners blurred and thus I could see the broadcast that was being made on each channel. Now I can't. Can somebody help me? Thanks
  • 314(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0