• 322(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Quick question is there a setting to have the default setting on the information dialog screen default to play the next episode? mine keeps defaulting to more episodes.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2022-02-04, 23:37)cscott1 Wrote: Quick question is there a setting to have the default setting on the information dialog screen default to play the next episode? mine keeps defaulting to more episodes.
It's turned on by default. Of course for the local library.

(2022-02-05, 15:14)matke Wrote:
(2022-02-04, 23:37)cscott1 Wrote: Quick question is there a setting to have the default setting on the information dialog screen default to play the next episode? mine keeps defaulting to more episodes.
It's turned on by default. Of course for the local library.

I must have done something to mine because mine defaults to more episodes right below the play season and episode like in the picture you shared.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
@matke  any plans for TV hub (Custom_1116_PVR_Hub.xml)  updates?

I know it's TV section but it would be nice to see some improvments in this area.

Thanks
There will be no updates from that hub unless me or matke get a PVR
Titan Bingie Mod
(2022-02-06, 01:38)AchillesPunks Wrote: There will be no updates from that hub unless me or matke get a PVR

I can support with. m3u file for testing purpose if that helps.
(2022-02-05, 23:40)awesomebuilder Wrote: @matke  any plans for TV hub (Custom_1116_PVR_Hub.xml)  updates?

I know it's TV section but it would be nice to see some improvments in this area.

Thanks
What's wrong with this hub? There is not much that can be done here. I sorted out as much as I could. Each of hubs shares the same resources. I can't create whole pvr hub differently.
Hi having issues playing TV episodes in Kodi library, keeps saying playback error.
Check the source folder in Kodi. Try and play from the source if it doesn't work then the drive has been given a new drive letter.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2022-02-06, 12:54)matke Wrote:
(2022-02-05, 23:40)awesomebuilder Wrote: @matke  any plans for TV hub (Custom_1116_PVR_Hub.xml)  updates?

Thanks
What's wrong with this hub? There is not much that can be done here. I sorted out as much as I could. Each of hubs shares the same resources. I can't create whole pvr hub differently.
1) If we could have global background working inside pvr hub would be nice. If possible of course. There is line added  <include>GlobalBackground</include>   inside xml file but doesn't work?

2) Which addon is used to get those widgets? I can't figure it out. See below

https://i.postimg.cc/kXgnKc5C/pvr.png

3) When you open EPG section and is loaded some of the channels pulling current program preview (PVR thumb) and if there is no availabe it will show channel logo instead. Wondering if there is option to remove this preview (pvr thumb) and get only channel logo instead.
The reason why I'm asking is because Kodi pulling this picture in 1920x1080 resolution and I thing it's overkill for what it is. I would rather just stick to channel logo instead. If you could point me to the correct direction I will edit it myself. See below.

Thanks
(2022-02-07, 00:30)awesomebuilder Wrote:
(2022-02-06, 12:54)matke Wrote:

Thanks
1) If we could have global background working inside pvr hub would be nice. If possible of course. There is line added  <include>GlobalBackground</include>   inside xml file but doesn't work?

3) When you open EPG section and is loaded some of the channels pulling current program preview (PVR thumb) and if there is no availabe it will show channel logo instead. Wondering if there is option to remove this preview (pvr thumb) and get only channel logo instead.
The reason why I'm asking is because Kodi pulling this picture in 1920x1080 resolution and I thing it's overkill for what it is. I would rather just stick to channel logo instead. If you could point me to the correct direction I will edit it myself. See below.

Thanks
2. PVR IPTV Simple Client and some m3u free list from internet for testing purposes
3. If the channel has an epg it will display the current thumbnail of the show if there is no epg it pulls the logo. That's how it should be. Kodi downscale these images and I don't see any overkill here.
What happened to the PseudoTV Live! support that used to be a part of this theme?

I used to be able to access the addon from the 'Live' menu at the top but lately it's been disappeared.  I thought at first this might be because of the build used in Batocera Linux, which I have discovered is quite behind so I switched back to LibreELEC for a more up to date build of Kodi but the option is still missing from the menu.  Is this something I need to turn on and haven't?  If so how do I do this?

Thanks for the awesome work you guys have been doing making this theme work so well.
(2022-02-07, 19:30)bornagainpenguin Wrote: What happened to the PseudoTV Live! support that used to be a part of this theme?

I used to be able to access the addon from the 'Live' menu at the top but lately it's been disappeared.  I thought at first this might be because of the build used in Batocera Linux, which I have discovered is quite behind so I switched back to LibreELEC for a more up to date build of Kodi but the option is still missing from the menu.  Is this something I need to turn on and haven't?  If so how do I do this?

Thanks for the awesome work you guys have been doing making this theme work so well.
Just add pvr hub.
Skin settings/configure shortcuts/edit menu shortcuts/add/common/PVR hub
Thank you very much!

I don't know if this was originally a part of the default settings or if I added it and forgot about it but either way I know how to do it now.  Much appreciated!
(2022-02-07, 17:59)matke Wrote:
(2022-02-07, 00:30)awesomebuilder Wrote:
(2022-02-06, 12:54)matke Wrote: What's wrong with this hub? There is not much that can be done here. I sorted out as much as I could. Each of hubs shares the same resources. I can't create whole pvr hub differently.

Thanks

Not sure how to achieve this spotlight picture? The other screenshot showing current PVR channel preview I guess? Can see it's showing National Geog current program.
  • 322(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0