• 335(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Amazing Big Grin
thanks for your greats skin !
(2022-04-18, 17:50)matke Wrote: A slightly different announcement of a new update. Smile  And no, not done yet. When will? I don't know... Soon...

Hi just enquiring about your new update video, are you using add-on widgets or library widgets as very fast loading. Can't wait for new release. All the best
Hey sorry for bothering but i herd a New Titan Bingie Update is coming soon, will this update include custom search list like Auramod or Arctic Horizon? I would love to try Titan Bingie again but i had problems with it back then especially with uploading my own icons to the skin sense they appear small or large and stuff.
Hello,

I have tried to quickly read thru the forum to possibly find a solution to my problem but had no luck. The skin looks very good and is very similar to NETFLIX but it does not display any languages with non Latin Characters.  For example Greek displays as squares and its not a general settings issue because if I switch skins everything is normal. 

Any solution to display Greek text ?

Thank you
Have you tried selecting a different font in Kodi's Inteface settings?
(2022-04-28, 10:01)skinner99 Wrote: Have you tried selecting a different font in Kodi's Inteface settings?

Yes I have tried all Greek related fonts.  The issue is present also in the menu. For example when searching YT if search results are in Greek only squares are shown.    If I keep all the settings as is and just change the skin the issue is gone.  Its a shame because apart from Black Glass Nova this is the only other skin I like.

Could it be that the skin does not support Greek ?
(2022-04-28, 12:05)biomecanoid Wrote:
(2022-04-28, 10:01)skinner99 Wrote: Have you tried selecting a different font in Kodi's Inteface settings?

Yes I have tried all Greek related fonts.  The issue is present also in the menu. For example when searching YT if search results are in Greek only squares are shown.    If I keep all the settings as is and just change the skin the issue is gone.  Its a shame because apart from Black Glass Nova this is the only other skin I like.

Just use Original font.

Settings/Interface/Skin/Fonts/Original

It's a slightly different font but it works. I will try to add Greek to default font with the next update but I don't promise.
Thank you that works just fine  Smile
(2022-04-28, 19:55)matke Wrote:

Just use Original font.

It's a slightly different font but it works. I will try to add Greek to default font with the next update but I don't promise.

Hello,

Thank you for the previous tip about the fonts. I have another issue at the moment that looks like a bug. I try to add shortcuts on the menu and when I add icons same times the shortcuts that are one line up or down of the shortcut I modify change icons as well

Just use Original font.

Also found another bug. When I try to see movie trailers the trailer plays for 1-2 seconds with just sound/black screen and then the skin restarts. Any solution to that ? maybe a skin setting ?
This is the errors from the log:

2022-04-30 19:19:33.960 T:12331   DEBUG <general>: [plugin.video.youtube] onNotification: |unknown method|
2022-04-30 19:19:33.962 T:12341   DEBUG <CAddonSettings[service.subloader]>: trying to load setting definitions from old format...
2022-04-30 19:19:34.013 T:13461    INFO <general>: Skipped 12 duplicate messages..
2022-04-30 19:19:34.013 T:13461   DEBUG <general>: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
2022-04-30 19:19:34.013 T:13461   DEBUG <general>:
(2022-04-29, 16:03)biomecanoid Wrote:
(2022-04-28, 12:05)biomecanoid Wrote: Yes I have tried all Greek related fonts.  The issue is present also in the menu. For example when searching YT if search results are in Greek only squares are shown.    If I keep all the settings as is and just change the skin the issue is gone.  Its a shame because apart from Black Glass Nova this is the only other skin I like.

Just use Original font.

Hello,

Thank you for the previous tip about the fonts. I have another issue at the moment that looks like a bug. I try to add shortcuts on the menu and when I add icons same times the shortcuts that are one line up or down of the shortcut I modify change icons as well
Screenshot please.
(2022-04-30, 18:42)biomecanoid Wrote:
(2022-04-28, 12:05)biomecanoid Wrote: Yes I have tried all Greek related fonts.  The issue is present also in the menu. For example when searching YT if search results are in Greek only squares are shown.    If I keep all the settings as is and just change the skin the issue is gone.  Its a shame because apart from Black Glass Nova this is the only other skin I like.

Just use Original font.

Also found another bug. When I try to see movie trailers the trailer plays for 1-2 seconds with just sound/black screen and then the skin restarts. Any solution to that ? maybe a skin setting ?
I don't have that problem. By the log I would say it is up to youtube addon.
  • 335(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0