Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
1. Okay, I found IncludesOSD.xml (\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.titan.bingie.mod\xml), but I'm not really sure what to edit. I'm not particularly knowlegdable on XML, but I could try and work it out. What do I need to change to make it so the overlay either takes longer to show upon pause (instead of instant), disappears upon right-click or to not show at all unless the mouse is moved? Whatever works so I can pause the video and not have anything obstructing the view such as the seek bar, plot info or the vignette?

2. It appears this isn't a skin-related issue, but instead dependent on the Information Provider add-on used. For films, an add-on called Universal Movie Scraper seems to be the best (The two other options being TMDb and TVDB v4). I went into the settings and found options to enable Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic, although they don't seem to currently work, even with an OMDb API key. I also had an issue with Ant-Man and the Wasp showing as Ant-Man and I'm not sure how to fix it. I may just have to ask for help on the forum for that add-on though. As for TV Shows, there are the following options: 1. The Movie Database 2. The TVDB (new) 3. The TVDB v4 4. TMDb TV Shows 5. TV Maze 6. XEM and it's unclear which is the one to use as I can't get all ratings to show together. I noticed that The Movie Database Python (only valid for Movies) had an option to pull ratings from Trakt.TV, but it didn't work and there was no option for API keys or login information. I recorded some results here: https://paste.kodi.tv/ireluyinov

So, what is your advice on Information Provider add-ons for Movies and TV Shows? I've heard Tiny Media Manager is good for local information, but I'd prefer an add-on service. I realise this isn't related to Titan Bingie AFAIK, sorry about that.

3. I tried creating a file named marvelfilms.xml in AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\playlists\video with the code from your comment and replaced "spiderman" with "Avengers" to test it. Not sure if it needs to be an exact match, but as I mentioned above, I'm not too familiar with XML, so I'm not entirely sure how to do this the way I want. I just want to take eveything from a video source (so everything inside a specifc linked folder) and display it in playlist/group on the main screen. If playlists are the way to do that, how do I adjust the XML to get this to happen?

Video Source:
Films
    | Film 1
        | video.mkv
    | Film 2
        | video.mkv

So both Film 1 and Film 2 will be scraped with fanart, plot, ratings...etc in a playlist. I'm not sure if this will make things more complicated, but I actually have it set up this way:

Video Source:
Marvel Films
    | = Multiverse =
        | Venom
            | venom.mkv
         | Spider-Man Films
             | Spider-Man (2002)
                 | sm.mkv
             | Spider-Man 2
                 | sm2.mkv

| Avengers Infinity War
        | aiw.mkv
    | Avengers Endgame
        | ae.mkv

Simplified, but my point is there is a folder in there that isn't a film, but contains films a level deeper. In fact, I also have a folder in there again for Spider-Man films a level deeper. Hopefully this won't compliate things, as it should just show as a folder icon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Titan BINGIE MOD v1 - by tankman37 - 2020-07-24, 05:20
RE: Titan BINGIE MOD v1 - by AchillesPunks - 2020-07-24, 06:18
RE: Titan BINGIE MOD v1 - by tankman37 - 2020-07-24, 07:42
RE: Titan BINGIE MOD v1 - by AchillesPunks - 2020-07-24, 08:01
RE: Titan BINGIE MOD v1 - by tankman37 - 2020-07-24, 08:10
RE: Titan BINGIE MOD v1 - by AchillesPunks - 2020-07-24, 08:12
RE: Titan BINGIE MOD v1 - by tankman37 - 2020-07-24, 09:05
Bom dia! - by kpinheiro - 2020-08-20, 15:21
Need help please - by childofkorn - 2022-05-31, 20:10
RE: Need help please - by Fuchs2468 - 2022-05-31, 22:33
RE: Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020) - by SirLancy - 2022-08-18, 01:45
Hidden settings - by lennystc - 2023-03-20, 18:31
RE: Hidden settings - by SoulReaver - 2023-03-20, 20:16
RE: Hidden settings - by childofkorn - 2023-03-20, 20:21
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0