• 358(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
[font][font]Buenas, soy fanático de la skin, el problema que tengo desde hace poco es que los widgets de acceso directo que tenía de alfa desde la pantalla principal ahora me dan error, busca la película pero o deja de buscar o aparece como lista abortada, mil gracias.[/font][/font]
@RafayLidia

We are an English forum. Please also post a translation. Google Translate is ok
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2022-10-23, 16:27)lmoniz Wrote: sorry hate to be a pain in the arse but just did a fresh install but how do I point the categories widgets on the main menu to the content needed.  I know how to setup widgets and so on but still have no clue how to manipulate the category widgets that are there.

As far as I remember I did it manually via xml file edit so It won't be an easy task.

Used Notepad++ for that.
(2022-10-23, 22:39)awesomebuilder Wrote:
(2022-10-23, 16:27)lmoniz Wrote: sorry hate to be a pain in the arse but just did a fresh install but how do I point the categories widgets on the main menu to the content needed.  I know how to setup widgets and so on but still have no clue how to manipulate the category widgets that are there.

As far as I remember I did it manually via xml file edit so It won't be an easy task.

Used Notepad++ for that.

Wow I don't think I would be able to do that, I don't have any kind of programing knowledge.  I am quite in awe of what some people on here can do.
You will get no support for alpha. It's a banned add-on. Please read the Kodi forum rules.
Titan Bingie Mod
I swear those rotten tomatoes and other icons have a life of their own. They took their sweet time showing up, lol. After I added my library, some of them didn't appear for certain movies until 3 or 4 days later.  Anyhoo, my question is, I can see the icons when I add a widget to the Home menu. But whenever I add a widget to another hub like Movies or Play Something,  the TMDB and studios, etc don't show at all. And looks like the RT ones try to pop in, but don't. I don't have them on the footer but on the line with the audio codec.Do you know what's going on there?
hi,
is there any chance/way to install this skin on NEXUS?
The skin has a nice pause feature when you press the remote. Can it also be used in other skins?
First of all I have to say this is one amazing skin but not for a noob like me.  I like the search feature like Netfix but how do I point it to a trakt account or Imdb or my addon everytime I type it say no search found.

The other thing is when I go to my shows I get the thumbnails on the right side with the plot line but no seasons on the left side.  Please Please someone post a detailed installation for all us older guys who are just trying to impress our wifes.
For some reason, I install the repository but I don't have Bingie available to install.
I was able to manually add the skin and find it, however when I install I am getting the error, the dependency on xbmc.python.2.24.0 could not be satisfy
@guccigrizzly

Did you have Kodi 18 installed and upgraded to Kodi 19?
Titan Bingie Mod
I just recently started using cinema vision with this skin. If you're not familiar with it, it's an addon for bumpers and trivia etc. during movies.

I want to hide the busy spinner icon whenever the script is running so I added this line to BusyDialogue.xml:

<visible>IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(script.cinemavision.running))</visible>

However the busy icon is now not showing anymore entirely. Sorry if this is a niche question.
Solved my own question Smile It should've been "String.IsEmpty(...)"
Happy Halloween 2022 Kodi forum
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 358(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0