• 380(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
It's you whole video database so more likely to "F stuff up" than to fix.

You can try https://sqlitebrowser.org/dl/ but really at this point we're trying to figure out if it is incorrect in the database.

It may be better if you simply remove from your library and rescrape, given you're not "advanced" as you say.
(2023-01-11, 01:45)cscott1 Wrote:
(2023-01-11, 00:48)SoulReaver Wrote:
(2023-01-11, 00:43)cscott1 Wrote: Thanks I have the youtube addon with the api I dont understand why its not using that.
Try clearing the Kodi Cache after uninstalling Tubed.
thanks for the advice sadly this did not fix my problem.
if you don’t have Tubed installed while installing the skin the issue is fixed. Just tested it on Shield Pro (2019).
(2023-01-11, 02:22)SoulReaver Wrote:
(2023-01-11, 00:48)SoulReaver Wrote: Try clearing the Kodi Cache after uninstalling Tubed.
if you don’t have Tubed installed while installing the skin the issue is fixed. Just tested it on Shield Pro (2019).
Yes I understand that now the issue is I have been scraping my library for 5 days now and hate to start over from scratch. It is in the scraper settings I just checked my movies are fine it had youtube for trailers my tv shows had tubed, I would have never downloaded Tubed if would have known it wasn't a necessary addon for the skin. As I rarely watch trailers for tv shows I'm not sure if I want to start over except it would be nice to have tv shows in the highlight widget with the trailers. FML there has to be a way to change it but I'm guessing I would have to change a line of code for every tv show scraped which I'm not even sure is possible.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2023-01-11, 00:48)SoulReaver Wrote: Try clearing the Kodi Cache after uninstalling Tubed.
question did you have to rescrape your library or just delete the skin then reinstall?
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
If you got sqlitebrowser installed and you are now in your database there may be a way to just update the trailers, but I would recommend a backup first.

We can use a variation from https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=370994 specifically item 2c with the update command.

I'm not sure what the tubed urls look like but since you can see the youtube vs tubed urls (?) you might work it out.
(2023-01-11, 02:55)nymdbwdp Wrote: If you got sqlitebrowser installed and you are now in your database there may be a way to just update the trailers, but I would recommend a backup first.

We can use a variation from https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=370994 specifically item 2c with the update command.

I'm not sure what the tubed urls look like but since you can see the youtube vs tubed urls (?) you might work it out.
I did get it downloaded however I got a database disk malformed error when trying to open up the file plus after looking at the forum code fix you listed I feel that this is over my head so I doubt I'll go forward with that but your help is greatly appreciated. looks like a rescrape is in my future.
Alright, in that case I'm afraid I'm of no further help.

Best of luck.
Hello @matke .

After reading this post, I took a look at the new addon.xml.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3131447

You have a problem with the new "Titan Bingie" update. 
I think "Titan BINGIE MOD" version 2.1.0 will not install on android as a new installation.
Kodi Android would definitely crash. 

I noticed that you have added new dependencies.
The problem that kodi android has had since version 19.2 is that only a maximum of 12 dependencies can be installed.
I had to create an extra android version for "Titan-Mod" to get around this problem.

Here is my contribution to this topic: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=365925
(2023-01-11, 05:31)Fuchs2468 Wrote: Hello @matke .

After reading this post, I took a look at the new addon.xml.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3131447

You have a problem with the new "Titan Bingie" update. 
I think "Titan BINGIE MOD" version 2.1.0 will not install on android as a new installation.
Kodi Android would definitely crash. 

I noticed that you have added new dependencies.
The problem that kodi android has had since version 19.2 is that only a maximum of 12 dependencies can be installed.
I had to create an extra android version for "Titan-Mod" to get around this problem.

Here is my contribution to this topic: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=365925
Not sure if I had a problem installing on the mi stick 4k. I think someone wrote that with 19.4 it didn't work and with 19.5 everything went without problems. But I will definitely reduce it to 12 in the next update just in case. Thanks for the info. Wink
(2023-01-11, 02:49)cscott1 Wrote:
(2023-01-11, 01:45)cscott1 Wrote: thanks for the advice sadly this did not fix my problem.
question did you have to rescrape your library or just delete the skin then reinstall?
Yeah I had to rescrape my library too unfortunately. I am sure there is a better and faster way though.
(2023-01-10, 13:20)SoulReaver Wrote:
(2023-01-10, 08:23)victorman Wrote: Hi all,

Apologies for the noob question. I'm new to the Kodi scene.

I'm trying to install this on kodi on my android TV, but every time I click on the install file in the repository thingy, my kodi crashes. The latest version of kodi that I can install through my TV Play Store is 19.3. Is that the problem? How can I go around it.

Thanks
Hey there! Try downloading the Kodi Android Installer through the Kodi Repository->Program Addons and update Kodi to a newer stable release like 19.4 and after that don’t forget to enable Updates from “Any Repositories” in Kodi->System->Add-ons and try again.

That fixed it for me. I have a feeling clearing the Kodi cache is what actually solves the issue as it happens automatically when updating Kodi, so you could also try that first and report back if it also fixes this issue.

Have fun with the skin! It’s really good! 🙂👍
Thanks for the detailed answer. I sideloaded the latest version to my TV (I didn't know you can sideload apps to android TVs) and I was able to finally install the skin. It's a beautiful skin, but it's just too heavy for TVs.
(2023-01-11, 11:10)victorman Wrote:
(2023-01-10, 13:20)SoulReaver Wrote:
(2023-01-10, 08:23)victorman Wrote: Hi all,

Apologies for the noob question. I'm new to the Kodi scene.

I'm trying to install this on kodi on my android TV, but every time I click on the install file in the repository thingy, my kodi crashes. The latest version of kodi that I can install through my TV Play Store is 19.3. Is that the problem? How can I go around it.

Thanks
Hey there! Try downloading the Kodi Android Installer through the Kodi Repository->Program Addons and update Kodi to a newer stable release like 19.4 and after that don’t forget to enable Updates from “Any Repositories” in Kodi->System->Add-ons and try again.

That fixed it for me. I have a feeling clearing the Kodi cache is what actually solves the issue as it happens automatically when updating Kodi, so you could also try that first and report back if it also fixes this issue.

Have fun with the skin! It’s really good! 🙂👍
Thanks for the detailed answer. I sideloaded the latest version to my TV (I didn't know you can sideload apps to android TVs) and I was able to finally install the skin. It's a beautiful skin, but it's just too heavy for TVs.
Happy to help. If you need something lighter for your tv check out DSTV Skin it is focused on being lightweight but still have Netflix like widgets.
Hey guys love the update im back into Kodi to mess with it, thanks for all the work you put in. Quick question, is the spotlight showing details for the next item in the list when the trailer being played, a known issue? I would love to use the spotlight trailer if it would work as cleanly as intended but it always skips to the next item and shows clearlogo/details for that while still playing the current trailer
(2023-01-12, 01:34)Majin01 Wrote: Hey guys love the update im back into Kodi to mess with it, thanks for all the work you put in. Quick question, is the spotlight showing details for the next item in the list when the trailer being played, a known issue? I would love to use the spotlight trailer if it would work as cleanly as intended but it always skips to the next item and shows clearlogo/details for that while still playing the current trailer
This is only an issue when using a randomized widget. It‘s because Kodi always refreshes widgets after playing a trailer and it is not a behavior a skin can override as far as I know.
Thank you that fixed it,

One more thing if I might add. When in info and clicking More Like This, when you click on an item it goes straight to playing the file, can we make it so if clicking on something through More Info it would go to the information page as well? Would be more inline w/netflix im not sure if this is a limitation thing or not.
  • 380(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0