• 382(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
My mistake when I updated tvdb. As soon as I get home, I will fix it. I apologize to everyone.
It should be fixed now.
For some reason getting issues with the new 19.5 , feeeze every time try update. I went back to another skin and not able to switch back im missing something?
(2023-01-13, 05:25)javcarbe Wrote: For some reason getting issues with the new 19.5 , feeeze every time try update. I went back to another skin and not able to switch back im missing something?
Can you explain more clearly your issue? Are you trying to update Kodi or the skin? Try clearing the Kodi cache and try again.
Skin got a message error dependences script skin shortcuts 2.1
(2023-01-14, 01:45)javcarbe Wrote: Skin got a message error dependences script skin shortcuts 2.1
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3131298
Thanks,
For Some reason TBM is stuck at displaying metadata of some recently added films as scraped by Kodi. Its not refreshing form local scraped NFO & for the love of God I am unable to do that refresh. Any Other skin is showing the refreshed nfo details but Not TBM. I have tried cleaning the videodatabase, removing the source & re-adding by just using local information only but nothing is successful. TBM would only show the same old data and not refresh it.  Any ideas ? 
Debug Log too Big  Kindly see here ---Kodi Log on Gdrive
(2023-01-15, 23:34)shaktoo Wrote: For Some reason TBM is stuck at displaying metadata of some recently added films as scraped by Kodi. Its not refreshing form local scraped NFO & for the love of God I am unable to do that refresh. Any Other skin is showing the refreshed nfo details but Not TBM. I have tried cleaning the videodatabase, removing the source & re-adding by just using local information only but nothing is successful. TBM would only show the same old data and not refresh it.  Any ideas ? 

They do not help/give support with illegal addons installed.

You would need to remove all illegal addons and repository(s) that contain such addons and then produce the log/error and then repost.
(2023-01-16, 00:58)childofkorn Wrote: They do not help/give support with illegal addons installed.
I can't see any illegal addons in shaktoo's post. Which ones are you referring to?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2023-01-16, 00:58)childofkorn Wrote:
(2023-01-15, 23:34)shaktoo Wrote: For Some reason TBM is stuck at displaying metadata of some recently added films as scraped by Kodi. Its not refreshing form local scraped NFO & for the love of God I am unable to do that refresh. Any Other skin is showing the refreshed nfo details but Not TBM. I have tried cleaning the videodatabase, removing the source & re-adding by just using local information only but nothing is successful. TBM would only show the same old data and not refresh it.  Any ideas ? 

They do not help/give support with illegal addons installed.

You would need to remove all illegal addons and repository(s) that contain such addons and then produce the log/error and then repost.
Thank you kindly for letting me know.
I can reassure you that I have no illegal addons installed.
What you might have seen could be from a very old installation file remnant ( at one stage I did try for educational purposes such an addon ) .  but this was ages ago.
I can reassure that the log would not / could not have had any active file .
I did go through the log myself after you mentioned this .. and although I could not find any illegal addons however all my network details and all my API keys were there for all to see.. So I have removed the log until I can  clear off all API & network details and will re post the log.
Otherwise I might just do a fresh install of Kodi & everything & see of this behaviour persists.. its going to be insane doing all the setting up again .. but that would n=be my last resort.
(2023-01-16, 03:09)shaktoo Wrote: Otherwise I might just do a fresh install of Kodi & everything & see of this behaviour persists
Shhhh. Don't tell anyone. I just posted the download links for the new v20. Get it while its hot Laugh
Announcement should be sometime in the next 12 hours when the other side of the world wakes up.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2023-01-16, 03:41)Karellen Wrote:
(2023-01-16, 03:09)shaktoo Wrote: Otherwise I might just do a fresh install of Kodi & everything & see of this behaviour persists
Shhhh. Don't tell anyone. I just posted the download links for the new v20. Get it while its hot Laugh
Announcement should be sometime in the next 12 hours when the other side of the world wakes up.
Mind Blown ...💥😃💥
I really like this skin. But if I switch to Kodi 20, I won't be able to use it !!!
I'm glad I saw Karellens post. I as well as others here should probably turn off Kodis auto updates if you havent already not sure how the migration to Nexus would fair. It always totally ratscrews my builds.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
  • 382(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0