• 384(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2023-01-16, 20:31)AchillesPunks Wrote: Updating from Kodi 19 to Kodi 20 works. People that use metadata editor will not be able to use it with Kodi Nexus

Has there been an update on the skin I requested to add one of the feature on the old version (clear logo on the home page that hides the plot after a few seconds ) ..?
(2023-01-17, 01:54)Launcher Wrote:
(2023-01-16, 20:31)AchillesPunks Wrote: Updating from Kodi 19 to Kodi 20 works. People that use metadata editor will not be able to use it with Kodi Nexus

Has there been an update on the skin I requested to add one of the feature on the old version (clear logo on the home page that hides the plot after a few seconds ) ..?
No it only hides the plot when spotlight trailers are playing.

Any new updates I am sure will be written in the first post. As of now it still says 2.1.0 as latest version.
@Launcher

There is already a option for that.. Sorry you will have it on the next update..
Titan Bingie Mod
(2023-01-17, 05:07)AchillesPunks Wrote: @Launcher

There is already a option for that.. Sorry you will have it on the next update..

Nice šŸ‘ your awesome & thank you for replying... can't wait for the next update šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜‰šŸ˜Š
@matke
Do you want me to upload 2.1.1 to the GitHub or are you adding more things?
Titan Bingie Mod
(2023-01-17, 07:11)AchillesPunks Wrote: @matke
Do you want me to upload 2.1.1 to the GitHub or are you adding more things?
Not yet. There's still work to do.
@etgecata @awesomebuilderĀ 
For some reason skin color picker is not updated on official kodi repo. Download TBM repo version from here.
@AchillesPunks , @matke : Has there been a conscious decision to remove all theme options from main settings GUI? I really like the rounded theme overall rather then the hyper sharp borders. But since the recentĀ  2.1 update that option has been removed ?
(2023-01-17, 16:20)shaktoo Wrote: @AchillesPunks , @matke : Has there been a conscious decision to remove all theme options from main settings GUI? I really like the rounded theme overall rather then the hyper sharp borders. But since the recentĀ  2.1 update that option has been removed ?
I have absolutely no intention of making a theme inside a skin. So many changes were made that the themes didn't make sense and seemed pointless, that's why they were removed. You have to know that one change leads to another and that everything goes on indefinitely. Maybe one day when I have more time and want to waste it, maybe I'll do something, until then I'm sorry but you'll have to settle for this. Smile
(2023-01-17, 21:20)matke Wrote:
(2023-01-17, 16:20)shaktoo Wrote: @AchillesPunks , @matke : Has there been a conscious decision to remove all theme options from main settings GUI? I really like the rounded theme overall rather then the hyper sharp borders. But since the recentĀ  2.1 update that option has been removed ?
I have absolutely no intention of making a theme inside a skin. So many changes were made that the themes didn't make sense and seemed pointless, that's why they were removed. You have to know that one change leads to another and that everything goes on indefinitely. Maybe one day when I have more time and want to waste it, maybe I'll do something, until then I'm sorry but you'll have to settle for this. Smile
That's totally fine . Although one could argue that it took more of your time to remove something then just leave it / Let it be. However itsĀ  your decision & thats perfectly alright. Just wanted to confirm that rather then think it was a bug.
@shaktoo

Actually it's a lot easier to remove the theme. When @matke, @HugoL or I are editing the skin we are doing it without any theme. Whenever we switch back to a theme it messes things up. Lets say we move the poster to the left a little bit it will look messed up when switching to the theme with round corners and then we would have to go and edit that.

It is multiple things that need to be changed when making big edits so it's easier to just hide or remove those settings and it just takes 2 buttons to get rid of.

Hope this explains a little better
Titan Bingie Mod
(2023-01-17, 22:58)AchillesPunks Wrote: @shaktoo

Actually it's a lot easier to remove the theme. When @matke, @HugoL or I are editing the skin we are doing it without any theme. Whenever we switch back to a theme it messes things up. Lets say we move the poster to the left a little bit it will look messed up when switching to the theme with round corners and then we would have to go and edit that.

It is multiple things that need to be changed when making big edits so it's easier to just hide or remove those settings and it just takes 2 buttons to get rid of.

Hope this explains a little better
Thanks @AchillesPunks
@shaktooĀ 
It is very difficult to do a skin within a skin. Let's say we change the shape for the poster, that means change the borders, indicators......, adjust the margins. Double work.
Thanks guys ! I Understand.Ā 
its all your hard work that the skin is the best skin ! really appreciate it !Ā  Smile
Any idea why the skin keeps reseting back to default settings? Just started up Kodi and it showed the theme setup page. It has happened twice now? Just wondered if anybody has experienced similar problem..
(2023-01-18, 15:54)loki00 Wrote: Any idea why the skin keeps reseting back to default settings? Just started up Kodi and it showed the theme setup page. It has happened twice now? Just wondered if anybody has experienced similar problem..
Which platform is (PC, Android...)? What is the kodi version? Please leave a log file when the settings in the skin are reset. I can't help you otherwise.
  • 384(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0