• 411(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
If it's not possible to translate, why is this showing up correctly? "1 Season = 1 Staffel"

(2023-06-11, 12:49)HisAirness23 Wrote: If it's not possible to translate, why is this showing up correctly? "1 Season = 1 Staffel"

I was talking about tv show status.

salut a tous, je n'arrive pas a voir les touches lecture , pause et les autres touches, si quelqu'un pourrai m'aider merci d'avance.
Hi everyone, I can not see the play, pause and other keys, if someone can help me thank you in advance.
(2023-06-20, 01:38)elprofesor Wrote: Hi everyone, I can not see the play, pause and other keys, if someone can help me thank you in advance.

I cant view your picture, but it sounds like it hasn't been installed properly.

Did you make sure to install it from the correct link and for the correct version of kodi?
i resolved my problem, thanks.
Hello, i’m currently trying to configure this amazing skin on my iPhone (very strange i know) but I have no back button to return to home after changing settings/adding widgets. My only option is to quit the Kodi app and reload, which i have learnt does not save any of the widgets/settings i have made.
On Computer and even samsung mobiles you can obviously just hit the back button to return but no such button exists on iPhone, other than this problem the skin is running perfectly.
Any advice would be appreciated, thank you very much to the developers!
(2023-06-28, 03:51)danny_r1h Wrote: Hello, i’m currently trying to configure this amazing skin on my iPhone (very strange i know) but I have no back button to return to home after changing settings/adding widgets. My only option is to quit the Kodi app and reload, which i have learnt does not save any of the widgets/settings i have made.
On Computer and even samsung mobiles you can obviously just hit the back button to return but no such button exists on iPhone, other than this problem the skin is running perfectly.
Any advice would be appreciated, thank you very much to the developers!

You can do a two finger swipe from right to left on the screen to go back.
Thank you very much. Didn’t realise this. Problem solved.
Has anyone seen this error when trying to play a game ? I'm running 21 Alpha 2 on LibreElec.

error <general>: Unable to load window XML: /storage/.kodi/addons/skin.titan.bingie.mod/xml/GameOSD.xml.

Its currently blocking me from running any games
I have configured hubs, sub-menus and widgets but I can’t access my sub-menus on the Home Screen.

I can get to the widgets by clicking right on a main menu tile e.g by right clicking on ‘Movies’.
Is there any way I can get to my sub-menus by left clicking on a tile on the Home Screen please?

I will appreciate any assistance

Thanks
(2023-07-04, 01:39)supsybobo Wrote: I have configured hubs, sub-menus and widgets but I can’t access my sub-menus on the Home Screen.

I can get to the widgets by clicking right on a main menu tile e.g by right clicking on ‘Movies’.
Is there any way I can get to my sub-menus by left clicking on a tile on the Home Screen please?

I will appreciate any assistance

Thanks
If you cannot access the sub-menu then it has not been setup correctly. You will need to make sure it's pointed to the correct media. If you right click on MOVIES or TV SHOWS then you are looking at the sub-menu. You will not be able to click left to access unless you edit the xml. I will not do this because it serves no purpose. You can already access everything on the Menu

This is a sub-menu.
Titan Bingie Mod
Just confirming i've also tried using Estuary and all games play fine. This feels like a problem with the skin and games
(2023-07-04, 12:39)sunlollyking Wrote: Just confirming i've also tried using Estuary and all games play fine. This feels like a problem with the skin and games
I have not tried playing games on the skin. There could be a issue. It's mostly used for movies and tv shows media.
Titan Bingie Mod
Its strange i'm pretty sure it used to work. I couldn't see a gamesOSD.xml in the titan bingie directory 

Here's a link to the supported features https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=336876 
Default skin appears to work fine and supports everything.
  • 411(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0