• 419(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Absolutely, I didn't realize it was a banned add-on before. I didn't understand the difference. That is, until I read the rules again. Thank you. I will do as you suggested. Posting log as soon as I can get the kids off the TV. 🙄😊
@DarrenHill - including you on this in case you aren't seeing things unless you're tagged.

So I went in and couldn't find anything running any channel lists anymore. I don't see any more orange in the logs. The IPTV clients that I show in my addon list only have the option to disable. There are no delete options showing. I have made sure ALL of them are disabled.

Please let me know if this updated log reflects that or not and if I'm good to proceed with my concern. Thank you all for your patience and understanding. My apologies again.

https://paste.kodi.tv/kajaqiqapo
(2023-08-15, 04:33)davelee77 Wrote: @DarrenHill - including you on this in case you aren't seeing things unless you're tagged.

So I went in and couldn't find anything running any channel lists anymore. I don't see any more orange in the logs. The IPTV clients that I show in my addon list only have the option to disable. There are no delete options showing. I have made sure ALL of them are disabled.

Please let me know if this updated log reflects that or not and if I'm good to proceed with my concern. Thank you all for your patience and understanding. My apologies again.

https://paste.kodi.tv/kajaqiqapo

Looks good to me, Dave.

If you look at the end of your log where I presume you are reproducing the issue the error seems to be related to the Emby server addon and not getting a connection established so try looking into that as it doesn’t seem skin related. As a quick test you could switch to Estuary stock skin and try starting the content to confirm.
Thank you VERY much!! What's odd though, is I can access and play emby off of all my other devices...BUT maybe it's the connection between emby and the device itself then or just something with the emby addon on this device. Thank you so much for everything and sorry for all the trouble again.
Is there a way to enable trailers without using youtube?
(2023-08-19, 18:37)TheDeatCrusher Wrote: Is there a way to enable trailers without using youtube?
If you have trailers stored locally then they will play without YouTube.
Titan Bingie Mod
Ok i done all of that now how can i get it to show up on the homescreen like netflix does when you hover over a show?
(2023-08-20, 07:46)TheDeatCrusher Wrote: Ok i done all of that now how can i get it to show up on the homescreen like netflix does when you hover over a show?
Please try and look for the setting before asking how to do something...

ImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
I made a translation on PC and want to copy the file to the TV.

But I cannot access Android/Data folder on Google TV.
How do You overwrite translation file on TVs?
(2023-08-20, 15:25)Critical457 Wrote: I made a translation on PC and want to copy the file to the TV.

But I cannot access Android/Data folder on Google TV.
How do You overwrite translation file on TVs?
I would have no idea how to do that
Titan Bingie Mod
If I share my translation file, could you upload it to your repo and Kodi will update it? Is it even possible?
(2023-08-20, 15:50)Critical457 Wrote: If I share my translation file, could you upload it to your repo and Kodi will update it? Is it even possible?
You're translation for what? What did you change.
Titan Bingie Mod
Still ain't showing up
(2023-08-21, 03:50)TheDeatCrusher Wrote: Still ain't showing up
If it's not showing up then you have it labeled incorrectly.... You should read the Kodi naming for trailers... https://kodi.wiki/view/Trailers

Titan Bingie Mod
(2023-08-21, 02:43)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2023-08-20, 15:50)Critical457 Wrote: If I share my translation file, could you upload it to your repo and Kodi will update it? Is it even possible?
You're translation for what? What did you change.

I've added all missing strings in the polish translation.
  • 419(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0