• 423(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Wink 
Gostaria de saber como exibir o item de coleções não da minha biblioteca local, mas do TMDB, como nesta imagem.

English only please.

(2023-10-26, 16:27)danpagotto Wrote: Gostaria de saber como exibir o item de coleções não da minha biblioteca local, mas do TMDB, como nesta imagem.

English only please.

That is a default feature
Titan Bingie Mod
@AchillesPinks / @matke :  Is it possible to make our beloved skin touch screen friendly ?  It Works but there are  quite a few quirks where it dosent. I bought a new tablet and installed kodi & TBM and overall it works beautifully ( better then my google chromecast) but navigation is a pain.
(2023-10-27, 11:50)shaktoo Wrote: @AchillesPinks / @matke :  Is it possible to make our beloved skin touch screen friendly ?  It Works but there are  quite a few quirks where it dosent. I bought a new tablet and installed kodi & TBM and overall it works beautifully ( better then my google chromecast) but navigation is a pain.
With this skin it is practically impossible (to work as it should) and I certainly won't even try to do that. Sorry.
I just want to say thank you for your amazing work on this skin, it is superb. I have a question, for the main screen, I use Bingie Main Poster, you can select small posters from the settings, but when you click 'next page' the posters are full size again. I want them to also use Bingie Main Poster but with small posters.
How can I make the posters the same size as the main page? I have tried editing one of the views xml and almost got it, but it's not working correctly. Can you offer any help?
(2023-10-31, 18:42)zamica Wrote: I just want to say thank you for your amazing work on this skin, it is superb. I have a question, for the main screen, I use Bingie Main Poster, you can select small posters from the settings, but when you click 'next page' the posters are full size again. I want them to also use Bingie Main Poster but with small posters.
How can I make the posters the same size as the main page? I have tried editing one of the views xml and almost got it, but it's not working correctly. Can you offer any help?

Try clicking left while on the next page and change your view to the way you like it and then lock the view.
Hi Soulreaver, the problem is the view I want doesn't exist as such, the nearest to it is Bingie Main poster but the layout is 7 large posters vs the main screens 10 small posters. I have modified the xml and achieved 9 small posters, so I'm close.
(2023-10-31, 19:30)zamica Wrote: Hi Soulreaver, the problem is the view I want doesn't exist as such, the nearest to it is Bingie Main poster but the layout is 7 large posters vs the main screens 10 small posters. I have modified the xml and achieved 9 small posters, so I'm close.

Oh okay. If you get it working right it would be nice if you could share the xml here so it could help someone else trying to achieve the same thing. Have a good one and take care Smile
How do I setup the Language to German? All Disney Content runs in English and on every Play I have to change it manually.
hi, first of all thank you for this amazing theme, my issue is with the upnext addon. there is this dim effect on the screen when upnext is activated. is there a way to remove this effect?

hi, first of all thank you for this amazing skin, my issue is with the upnext addon. there is this dim effect on the screen when upnext is activated while playing a video. is there a way to remove this effect? am guessing i'll have to edit "script-upnext-upnext.xml"?
That overlay has to be. How else would you see white letters when there is a light background or as in your screenshot there are white letters over white letters.
Hi first of all thanks a lot for this amazing skin, can you add Arial Font please
Hello, how can i add movies to my list?
Thanks
(2023-11-16, 02:34)CLD1625 Wrote: Hello, how can i add movies to my list?
Thanks
Click on a movie and then click the + for mylisit

Titan Bingie Mod
  • 423(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0