• 427(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2023-12-15, 23:17)Colabacardi Wrote: On my shield with fresh kodi 20.2 , it won’t let me install from your repostery , dependicies on skin shortcuts not satisfied, ect’s .
Anything I can do?

See post #2 in this thread.
(2023-12-15, 23:17)Colabacardi Wrote: On my shield with fresh kodi 20.2 , it won’t let me install from your repostery , dependicies on skin shortcuts not satisfied, ect’s .
Anything I can do?
When you hit install scroll down to skin shortcuts and the dependencies and click it. Then click versions and click Bingie mod skin shortcuts version. Do this with all three dependencies that do not install.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2023-12-16, 00:04)SoulReaver Wrote:
Anything I can do?

See post #2 in this thread.
Titan Bingie Mod
Thanks for that quick reply . That did the trick.
Now I can enjoy your skin.
Thanks again.
(2023-12-13, 01:20)Zann8585 Wrote:
(2023-12-13, 01:06)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2023-12-12, 22:24)Zann8585 Wrote: Sorry but I am not able to find any relevant setting for this in the Homescreen Layout. Maybe you can check when it could be possible for you.
It is strange because the indicators for Unwatched Episodes and Watched Items are showing, the progress is the only one not showing form the enabled indicators.
Thanks once again!
Home Screen Settings

I have it turned off same as your screenshot. Does it work only on your precreated widget on the home hub? Because I am not using local library but TMDB Helper and the widget is created in the Movies hub.
Thanks!

Any solution about this? Thank you!
A new update has been released. It's mostly about skin polishing and fixing some bugs. Happy New Year.
@matke Amazing! I’ve been looking forward to this! Happy new year to you too! Smile
Wink 
Omg what a new years drop
(2023-12-12, 19:35)matke Wrote: Hi guys. There will be an update soon. I apologize. I really don't have much time lately. To be completely honest, for the last few months I have been working on a custom version of the skin that is optimized more for Android TV because I use my xiaomi tv stick much more than my computer. Of course, the development of tbm will continue.

Can you write something more about this new skin on Android tv. I'm curious how it looks like
Hello, sorry for my English.

I love the skin, but I have a problem, the trailers do not correspond to the movies, I don't know why that happens. Is there any way to fix it?

Is there also a way to search for the trailer in a language? (normally they come out in English and I want them in Spanish) thank you very much.
I have been testing the latest update 2.1.1 for some time now and wow! So many awesome quality of life fixes that makes this skin even more amazing on Android TV now! Thank you so much for the great work that has been put into this skin Smile
Hello all,

Need some help on Titan Bingie MOD as i am new to this skin as in KODI in general.

I have jellyfin installed on a NAS and using on my tv KODI with jellyfin to kodi add-on.

I have installed Titan Bingie MOD, but i can't find a way to show all the movies from my library in Home or movies section, or in any widget, it's just showing some of them.

Any idea?

Thanks
I'm running Jellyfin and kodi and its addon with Titan Bingie Mod
I've installed JellyCon addon to browse my libraries  without adding them to kodi library 'cause with Jellifin addon  all titles are mixed up without keeping original library structure (example:  some documentaries with multiples episodes are added to tv show, the single one to film)
So to show libraries or single one, the widhet has got this path: addons, addon video, jellycon, jellyfin libraries, Cartoons (in my Jellyfn), Cartoons Show All or Cartoons Favourites etc
Really excited to try Titan Bingie Mod with my Kodi.

I have Kodi 20.2 Nexus installed in my Google TV and I use Emby for Kodi Next Gen v8.2.14

After installing Titan Bingie Mod v2.0.0, I could browse my collection (Movies and TVShows)

But when I want to play video, the video could not be played.

When I use default Kodi Skin - Estuary, and other skin Embruary (Matrix), there is not any problem at all to play the video.

Any suggestion whether I did something wrong with the installation?

FYI, I have tried to reinstall Kodi from scratch, and reinstall everything, Emby for Kodi Next Gen, and lastly Titan Bingie Mod, but the condition is the same, I could not play any video when I am using Titan Bingie Mod Skin
Widget inserted has got right Path?
Examples: library, film?
I'm running same setup with Titán Bingie Mod and Embuary Matrix workout issue
  • 427(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0