• 430(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Hi!

Just installed the skin on Nexus ... After enabling the skin I am greeted with the Netflix rainbow and logo followed by a very basic menu on the left of the screen with the N on the left. The rest of the screen is all black and impossible to select anything>
I'm running on an Nvidia ShieldTV ... so not very flexible in terms of file management. Any ideas what might be going on and how to fix it (preferably without resetting my entire Kodi setup) 

Cheers Smile
THANKS Achille ;-)

I would like to know where we can see the path of the media we select ( ex : C:\ users\ documents \ movies\avatar.mkv

Thanks
(2024-01-18, 11:27)syndrome Wrote: THANKS Achille ;-)

I would like to know where we can see the path of the media we select ( ex : C:\ users\ documents \ movies\avatar.mkv

Thanks
You can see it wherever you store the media. I'm not understanding the question.
Titan Bingie Mod
Not easy to explain (I would take a photo on another skin)

except in the management of the media library (video sources etc.)

there are some skins when we browse the posters, we visualize the path of the media ( or by the parameter info of this )
Is there any change log for the latest version?
Does Up-Next addon work with tmdb as I am not using local library. I tried to configure but is not showing at the end of any episode or movie. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Try holder the return button after you load kodi. This should force the settings menu there you can edit the skin ect.

This happened to me when first loading the skin untill I set up the menu with some widgets.

Hope this helps.
Reporting a bug in the PVR Guide, when I enable the artwork lookups for PVR, the artwork thumb will be fixed on the program in progress at the time for each channel, if I move to any program before or after it will not update or change the thumb. What could be driving this? I tried changing settings but couldn't fix it. Note: PVR lookups works fine in guide for Titan Mod skin
Hi!

I installed Bingie a few days ago and i really like it. There is just one thing that doesn't fit my needs.
I would like to see a wall of all my movies when going to the movies section. Not a vertical scrollbar with only a handful movies. How could i achieve that?
(2024-01-24, 10:25)sikmple-blob Wrote: Hi!

I installed Bingie a few days ago and i really like it. There is just one thing that doesn't fit my needs.
I would like to see a wall of all my movies when going to the movies section. Not a vertical scrollbar with only a handful movies. How could i achieve that?
Go to the menu on the left and select layout wall.
Titan Bingie Mod
Thumbs Up 
ah! when the menu on the left side is open, i have to press to the right. this opens a new menu where i can select "all movies" and there i can press left again to switch to wall view.
(2024-01-25, 14:42)sikmple-blob Wrote: ah! when the menu on the left side is open, i have to press to the right. this opens a new menu where i can select "all movies" and there i can press left again to switch to wall view.
That's correct.
Titan Bingie Mod
Hi @AchillesPunks
For years using this skin...thanks!!!
I have some videos that i dont scrapper from internet, just access to them from remote location on mi server, but i can play with you skin when play the video stop, i was reading your code and seem to me that stop this videos. Any way to allow this. Thnks!!
(2024-01-25, 21:12)ksc1 Wrote: Hi @AchillesPunks
For years using this skin...thanks!!!
I have some videos that i dont scrapper from internet, just access to them from remote location on mi server, but i can play with you skin when play the video stop, i was reading your code and seem to me that stop this videos. Any way to allow this. Thnks!!
Not really sure what you're asking.
Titan Bingie Mod
Hello everyone :-)
Trailer mode for TV shows requires me to install the add on TUBED but it doesn't work for me Undecided
Is it not possible to use YouTube for trailers ( like for movies ) for Series instead of Tubed?
THANKS
  • 430(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0