Kodi reboots itself once before booting emulation station
I completed my first Retropie build and have everything running smooth except one minor problem.

The system is set to boot to kodi. When I exit kodi, it reboots back into kodi. When I exit a second time, it boots emulation station like it's supposed to.

Once I'm in emulation station, I can boot back to kodi through ports, and exit easily again to emulation station when I exit.

The problem only happens with the initial boot. I've been scratching my head over this for days. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This issue should be reported to and dealt with by retropie developers.
It an OS issue not Kodi issue.
(2020-07-31, 15:19)asavah Wrote: This issue should be reported to and dealt with by retropie developers.
It an OS issue not Kodi issue.

But the crash report is through Kodi

https://paste.kodi.tv/ecunuzahow
But but but this is not even a Debug Log.
But but but but we don't know how retropie handles switching between applications.

As I said this issue is better reported to retropie developers.
First thing you should do is to increase the GPU memory to 320MB, as it is the recommended for the RPi 4. If the problem still occurs, you should remove your overclock and try again. And if the problem still occurs, put your latest Kodi crashlog that is in /home/pi on a site like pastebin and leave the link here.
(2020-07-31, 16:01)asavah Wrote: But but but this is not even a Debug Log.
But but but but we don't know how retropie handles switching between applications.

Jesus, no need to be an asshole. I said this is my first time doing anything like this, so just trying to figure it out.
(2020-07-31, 17:49)Bo_Batty Wrote:
(2020-07-31, 16:01)asavah Wrote: But but but this is not even a Debug Log.

Jesus, no need to be an asshole. I said this is my first time doing anything like this, so just trying to figure it out.

Also, Kodi gave me this screen shot and said to post it here. It was all done through Kodi, so relax guy.
(2020-07-31, 17:48)rascas Wrote: First thing you should do is to increase the GPU memory to 320MB, as it is the recommended for the RPi 4. If the problem still occurs, you should remove your overclock and try again. And if the problem still occurs, put your latest Kodi crashlog that is in /home/pi on a site like pastebin and leave the link here.
My GPU is already set to 600

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi reboots itself once before booting emulation station0