• 2(current)
v19 pkscout's Estuary Mod for Kodi 19 (Matrix)
Running Alpha 2. Windows 10 64bit.
I downloaded the repo.zip from the first post. When I try to launch your repo, I get "Could not connect to repository".
(2020-10-23, 20:22)thewarm Wrote: Running Alpha 2. Windows 10 64bit.
I downloaded the repo.zip from the first post. When I try to launch your repo, I get "Could not connect to repository".
I'm not sure what's causing that, but I did get the same thing. I quit Kodi, and when I relaunched the repo had been disabled. I re-enabled it, and then it worked. So mabe try quitting Kodi and disabling/re-enabling it.  Maybe that will do it for you too.
Dear pkscout, thank you for your work. I am trying Matrix version and have the same experience as we disscused about in Leila mod thread (using Kodi without library functions). But here it is even worse. I can not see Sources in the right half pane even for Video in the main menu. Stock Estuary still have it for Video.
Can you do something with it? Thank you.
(2020-12-28, 14:27)liborest Wrote: Dear pkscout, thank you for your work. I am trying Matrix version and have the same experience as we disscused about in Leila mod thread (using Kodi without library functions). But here it is even worse. I can not see Sources in the right half pane even for Video in the main menu. Stock Estuary still have it for Video.
Yea, that's possible. I haven't updated this mod to the current beta code from stock Estuary, so I need to do that first. Then I'll take a look if that doesn't fix it.
(2020-12-28, 18:36)pkscout Wrote:
(2020-12-28, 14:27)liborest Wrote: Dear pkscout, thank you for your work. I am trying Matrix version and have the same experience as we disscused about in Leila mod thread (using Kodi without library functions). But here it is even worse. I can not see Sources in the right half pane even for Video in the main menu. Stock Estuary still have it for Video.
Yea, that's possible. I haven't updated this mod to the current beta code from stock Estuary, so I need to do that first. Then I'll take a look if that doesn't fix it.
Thank you, sir.
Thanks @pkscout for this addon!!

Is there a possibility you can add custom menu items? For example; A Menu item which i can call "Kids" and then shows all movies with the tag "Kids"?
(2020-12-31, 14:46)Wizzzard Wrote: Thanks @pkscout for this addon!!

Is there a possibility you can add custom menu items? For example; A Menu item which i can call "Kids" and then shows all movies with the tag "Kids"?
Not without rewriting the entire skin to use something like skinshortcuts. The idea for this skin mod was to give you some flexibility in moving the menu items around, not create new ones. There was an Estuary mod for Kodi 18 that used skinshortcuts, so maybe that will happen for Matrix too.
I pushed a new update to this mod to get it up-to-date with Estuary in Matrix Beta 2.  Honestly, nothing I saw there is likely to touch on your issue, but go ahead and update and see if it helps.  Assuming it doesn't, could you post a couple screen shots of what you see in stock Estuary and what you see in the mod? That'll help me track down the issue.
(2021-01-02, 00:35)pkscout Wrote:
I pushed a new update to this mod to get it up-to-date with Estuary in Matrix Beta 2.  Honestly, nothing I saw there is likely to touch on your issue, but go ahead and update and see if it helps.  Assuming it doesn't, could you post a couple screen shots of what you see in stock Estuary and what you see in the mod? That'll help me track down the issue.
Thank you, pkscout. I tried and took pictures for you.
(2021-01-02, 01:15)liborest Wrote:
(2021-01-02, 00:35)pkscout Wrote:
Fixed with 1.0.4, which I just pushed to my skin repo.
(2021-01-02, 05:42)pkscout Wrote:
(2021-01-02, 01:15)liborest Wrote:
(2021-01-02, 00:35)pkscout Wrote: I pushed a new update to this mod to get it up-to-date with Estuary in Matrix Beta 2.  Honestly, nothing I saw there is likely to touch on your issue, but go ahead and update and see if it helps.  Assuming it doesn't, could you post a couple screen shots of what you see in stock Estuary and what you see in the mod? That'll help me track down the issue.
Thank you, now it is perfect. I wish for the same behaviour for movies and music. Anyway as my tv remote not working after today update, I back on Leila for family use.
(2021-01-02, 12:13)liborest Wrote:
(2021-01-02, 05:42)pkscout Wrote:
(2021-01-02, 01:15)liborest Wrote: Thank you, pkscout. I tried and took pictures for you.
Thank you, now it is perfect. I wish for the same behaviour for movies and music. Anyway as my tv remote not working after today update, I back on Leila for family use.
That's not how Estuary works. If you are going to insist on not using the Library (which is basically the core backbone of Kodi), then you are going to have to accept that this skin (and basically every other skin) is going to provide you a very limited set of options.
Hi.
@pkscout 
Thank You for Your mod.
Could You add working "Restart to eMMC/NaND" option in power menu? There are some dualboot boxes. Stock Estuary has this option and its working.

Thank You. Smile
(2021-01-02, 19:54)Juno Wrote: Hi.
@pkscout 
Thank You for Your mod.
Could You add working "Restart to eMMC/NaND" option in power menu? There are some dualboot boxes. Stock Estuary has this option and its working.

Thank You. Smile
I'll have to look into this. My mod doesn't touch the power menu, so I'm not sure why stock Estuary has that option and this mod doesn't.
(2020-12-31, 18:38)pkscout Wrote:
(2020-12-31, 14:46)Wizzzard Wrote: Thanks @pkscout for this addon!!

Not without rewriting the entire skin to use something like skinshortcuts. The idea for this skin mod was to give you some flexibility in moving the menu items around, not create new ones. There was an Estuary mod for Kodi 18 that used skinshortcuts, so maybe that will happen for Matrix too.

Thanks for your reply! All clear and I will go figure a way arround it. Keep up the good work! 👍🏻
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
pkscout's Estuary Mod for Kodi 19 (Matrix)0