v19 Movie Set improvements request
I'm loving the direction v19 is going with regards to Movie Sets.

Some improvements if I may..  When picking my local movie sets artwork for poster.jpg and/or fanart.jpg, I have to do a browse from a root location. It would be nice if this was to look at the folder location of the movie, similar to finding a TV show logo when adding logos to your TV Series library.

Another idea regarding the metadata.local, would it be possible to add a scraper settings for Collection Artwork similar to that of Universal Movie Scraper (link below) where it can enable set poster, fanart, etc from Local Information locations?

If you are scanning the locations for movies, folder and fanart image files, it makes sense to also add this feature for users who wish to keep anything related to the movie set in one location rather than having their set artwork stored elsewhere in a single location Movies Set folder..

Universal Movie Scraper
@Radar

You need to set up a Movie Set Artwork folder. Once that is set up and you have added your artwork per collection, the artwork for the movie set will be added. No need for changes to scrapers if you have local artwork.

Check setting 4.1 here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Media/Videos
Also section 1.2 here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_sets_artwork

Movie Set artwork will not be scanned from the movie folder.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Karellen I did see those, I just thought it would be easier for the scraping to include the set images from the same folder, slight improvements but all good.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Set improvements request0