Req Advancedsettings support for "extranart" folder
Hi...

I would like to request to add support to Kodi for en extra location for extrafanart, ie "extrafanart" folder.

Right now the syntax is like this:

<tvshowextraart>
      <arttype>fanart1</arttype>
      <arttype>fanart2</arttype>
      ... and so on...

but, when a show like "The Flash (2014)" has 100 extrafanart (or 20 for that matter), the root show directory gets full of images and its hard to work with it (too many files inside). If one could get it cleaner (take out extrafanart files) it would be great. 

Something like this:

<tvshowextraart>
      <arttype>extrafanart\fanart1</arttype>
      <arttype>extrafanart\fanart2</arttype>
      ... and so on...

I tried it... didn't work... It gets loaded (appears in "choose artwork") but it does not get shown as extrafanart.
Thanks again for considering this request...
Have a great day...!

Oscar
@Karellen 

I'm sorry for the spamming, double posting.
First I posted in General, Windows section... then I found the "Request" section and posted again.
Tried to delete the first post, but there is no option...

Thanks for caring and keeping the forum in good shape... Smile

Sincerely,
Oscar
(2020-08-20, 00:04)lynxstrike Wrote: Thanks for caring and keeping the forum in good shape...
No problems. Easy fix with a couple of button presses.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advancedsettings support for "extranart" folder0