Unable to scrap TV Show episodes
I'm trying to scrape the Ranma series, as shown here they start from season 2 so I don't know if this causes issues with TMM. My filenames are named according "S02E01 - filename" and so on.

It's either that or the strange character in Nettô.
I tested with the Pre-Release 3.1.8, and still same issue.

Error Log:
"Could not Scrape - no supported ID available"
Is the show available at TheMovieDB or TVDB?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Yes, in tvdb but no cast and no rating (well 10.0 on all)
The problem may come from the two site's different treatment with the show.
IMDb separates the show into two (tt0096685 & tt0096686) while TVDb is treating them as a single show (https://thetvdb.com/series/ranma-1-2) providing only tt0096685 as IMDb id.
You will need to choose and use a single scraper for scraping this show for consistency.
I did separate my show in two to conform to IMDb but it still fails for tt0096686, it looks like TMM can't scrape shows starting with season 2.
(2020-08-23, 16:08)Dogway Wrote: it looks like TMM can't scrape shows starting with season 2.

That seems to be the case.
But for this show you should scrape for tt0096685 for season 2-7 since tt0096686 contains only season 1.
The problem is tmm keeps trying to get season 1 for tt0096685 (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096685/episodes?season=1) which does not exist, so it can't move on to the next seasons.

Maybe you should try tvdb instead for this show until this issue gets addressed.
Yes, exactly that's what happens, it stalls at trying to find season 1. Sadly I expected more feedback from the TMM man itself. Will use TVDB here.
the big problem here is exactly the case that the show starts with season two AND imdb does not offer any nice way to get the data, so we needed to _guess_ the urls starting with season 1 and validate the results..
and this show (probably the only one) does not have any season 1 Sad

I've tried to create an alternate logic to get the right season numbers for the next 3.1.8 pre-release -> stay tuned
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to scrap TV Show episodes0