• 26(current)
Release Aeon TAJO - Matrix
Manfeed,

Would you consider adding a flag for 4K movies that are SDR?
(2022-01-07, 04:17)Edworld Wrote: Manfeed,

Would you consider adding a flag for 4K movies that are SDR?

All resolutions are meant to be SDR by default, so no need to display that, it's enough with the current 4K logo... the special case is when it's HDR, and there's the icon  for that... An user requested to tackle a very rare case, movies that aren't 4K (1080p) but are HDR, and I did prepare an icon for that. 

I also checked the bug that you said and I can reproduce it, so I'll fix that, thanks!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Hi Manfeed, love the skin.. Is it possible to modify the MusicVisualisation.xml to show blurred album cover/thumb as a background for Music VIsualisation. There is an option in Aeon Nox Silvo for this, was wondering if that is acheviable in this skin. See the screen shot below from Silvo. Thanks for your help. 

(2022-01-21, 19:34)rahul44 Wrote: Hi Manfeed, love the skin.. Is it possible to modify the MusicVisualisation.xml to show blurred album cover/thumb as a background for Music VIsualisation. There is an option in Aeon Nox Silvo for this, was wondering if that is acheviable in this skin. See the screen shot below from Silvo. Thanks for your help. 

Sorry, but I don't like that option, because adds a heavy load on the devices. I'll add an option to choose a custom image to show as background in the next version.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Hello,

I noticed that when you try and add a widget under the Skin Shortcuts entry, that immediately a label name entry dialog appears. If you dismiss that and try to pick one of the shortcuts, it does not get added. Is that a known issue?

Was wondering too if the Aeon MQ Tajo skin would be ported to Matrix? That was a very good one you did as well.

thx
Hi all. First of all, apologize if there is any error in writing, but my English is quite basic.
Thank this great community, for all the work done, without a doubt, the best multimedia center there is.
Well, I have a question, and I do not know if it will be an error from my mini pc. I installed Kodi Matrix V19, from the same page. No problem. Basic configuration. I have seen videos of being magnificent Skin, no doubt, a great work done. At the user interface level, far as best I have seen.
But I have doubts, about the options of this Skin, how to see the files: List, Wall, Poster, etc. If I press on the left to see said menus choose some style, it only shows me list, no more option appears. I will have downloaded some version of this skin with error? I installed it from the same KODI, and also probe installed a version in (183 megas). But I can not see any more than list option, for the options of how to see them file. Also, I saw a video, which mentioned something from Flix View, and I do not see any of that either. Is it installed separately?
@Evilmon 

It seems you need to understand well how Kodi works, I know you want to have right away everything like you see in the videos but some work is involved before. If you can’t see the views then you probably haven’t loaded your media to the Kodi library. There’s not a problem with this skin, so I’d recommend you to follow carefully the advice of this guide:

https://kodi.wiki/view/Quick_start_guide
Thanks for answering. Now I'm not at home, but I'll upload catches so that they understand me better, that I do not give me option to change the view of the files, only List appears
Hi manfeed beautiful skin as usual but for some reason the the music fanart I dimmed even when visualisation is set to off I don't think it's artist slideshow tho and for the life of me is there any way to get the visualisation selection opened because sendclick(500) does not work it clicks but nothing shows up after when I do have visualisation enabled
(2022-02-03, 18:40)gemini88 Wrote: Hi manfeed beautiful skin as usual but for some reason the the music fanart I dimmed even when visualisation is set to off I don't think it's artist slideshow tho and for the life of me is there any way to get the visualisation selection opened because sendclick(500) does not work it clicks but nothing shows up after when I do have visualisation enabled
Thanks! The fanarts are dimmed to some degree to allow the song info to be visible, I don't know if that's what you're noticing... Visualisations don't work currently, sorry. They will work in the next version.
The visualisation work fine but the visualisation window doesn't pop-up if say I wanted to change the present visualisation, even when there off (set to none) the fanart is still dimmed not full Brightness like on Estuary when disabled
As a request ik your a busy man but can you add the option to hide background fanart and animated as well making it optional for the user while in the music OSD window something like this Image
And its too dimmed the fanart idk what's going on maybe I didn't notice it before but I sure do now its very dimmed
This is a perfectly normal image in Aeon Tajo, sorry if you don't like so dimmed, but it's that way by design...

That's your opinion brother its a beautiful skin but ik this can be removed it has been in other skins but on the other hand can those settings be added including the lyric addon and lyric addon settings (in the pic) or do you feel it's good the way it is because where 2 different people why make a skin for the public but in return if you ( the creator) feels its perfect no one else should feel different, just saying brother
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon TAJO - Matrix0