• 39(current)
Release Aeon TAJO - Matrix
(2023-12-02, 21:23)gemini88 Wrote: @manfeed favorites is still blank (0) in shortcuts when trying to add to the submenu. Is there a fix for this
I can confirm the problem and it's not a skin issue, since I tested other skins and the same happens, so there must be a script.skinshortcuts conflict with the way that Omega now handles favourites, I guess. I already let it be known in the script.skinshortcuts thread.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Any chance of supporting proper scraped 3D covers?

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3086117
(2023-12-04, 17:45)zag Wrote: Any chance of supporting proper scraped 3D covers?

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3086117

It already does, all the available images in theaudiodb.com are shown in the album info dialog screen...

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
And cutout and others in artists...

Nice! Thanks for the screnshots. I watched the full demo video at the start and didn't see those Smile

I'm trying to get this in Estuary so useful to compare.
(2022-06-30, 19:42)manfeed Wrote:
(2022-06-30, 16:34)alprio Wrote: If I choose greek language it shows , squares.
Either interface or movies information.
You have to select the font Arial Unicode, going to Settings - Interface...
Switched to unicode can't get back into Kodi aeon Tajo. It shows the Kodi splash screen for a few seconds and then jumps back to the home page of my smart TV ! I would hate to have to start over as I have spent a lot of time setting up  aeon Tajo. Am I screwed??
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon TAJO - Matrix0