• 25(current)
Release Aeon TAJO - Matrix
(2021-12-21, 22:41)UlfSchmidt Wrote: Hi @manfeed,
we are discussing a minor glitch in the Kodi Remote App for iOS thread (see here):
The optional intro video in your skin causes, when enabled, a leftover in the playlist which looks quite disturbing at times. Is there any possibility for you to empty or reset the playlist after the intro has been played?
Thanks in advance for looking into this!

I don't know if it'll work as you want, but you could try editing startup.xml and inserting this line...

xml:
<onunload condition="Skin.HasSetting(Enable.StartupIntro)">Playlist.Clear</onunload>

...just after line 13, the one that reads...

xml:
<onunload condition="Skin.HasSetting(Enable.StartupIntro)">PlayerControl(Stop)</onunload>

...and restart Kodi
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Thanks for this quick reply, @manfeed. This modification in fact solves the issue observed in the iOS App. So could you please be so kind and include it in your skin's software baseline? Thanks!
Yes, don’t worry, it’ll be included in the next version.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Hi manfeed question how did you get the animated gif to be straight instead of the curve on the homescreen for Kodi 18 I'm trying to do it because Kodi 19 i love that its straight across on the homescreen and no curve. And Kodi 19 is not ready to sluggish and navigation is laggy very annoying can you point me in the right direction
The latest version in GitHub (4.7.5) adds support for the addon Extras, that allows to show through the context menu the contents that you have put in the folder 'extras' of a movie. It must be enabled in the skin settings. If all is correct when browsing movies you must see an icon in the upper right corner in the movies that contain that extra folder...

...it only works in the Shelf view for the time being...
Hi,

I noticed maybe a bug in the movie section when you select the right list view. In that view's options, if you select 3D View, you get the simple view, and if you select Simple View, you get the 3D view. I think their meaning is flipped?

EDIT: Also after using a bit more a see the same in the music section. Maybe it is intentional, but a little confusing because when you look at the view options, the displayed option is not what is in use.

And lastly, I noticed that if you have a music visualization selected in KODI options, that it is not displayed. Ideally it would be displayed on top of the artwork but below all other screen widgets. I know the past Aeon MQ Tajo worked this way, but can't remember if the original Aeon Tajo did.

Thank you!
(2021-12-26, 00:36)leejk Wrote: Hi,

I noticed maybe a bug in the movie section when you select the right list view. In that view's options, if you select 3D View, you get the simple view, and if you select Simple View, you get the 3D view. I think their meaning is flipped?

EDIT: Also after using a bit more a see the same in the music section. Maybe it is intentional, but a little confusing because when you look at the view options, the displayed option is not what is in use.

And lastly, I noticed that if you have a music visualization selected in KODI options, that it is not displayed. Ideally it would be displayed on top of the artwork but below all other screen widgets. I know the past Aeon MQ Tajo worked this way, but can't remember if the original Aeon Tajo did.

Thank you!
I double checked and it's correct. When you are in simple (flat) view, for instance, and open the menu options, you see a line that reads "3D view", it doesn't mean the view you are in (you already know that anyway), but the one you'll get if you select that option... maybe it’s just like the case of two people staring at a bottle, one of them sees the bottle half empty and the other one sees it half full, both are right. I chose it to work that way…

Sorry, but music visualizations are not supported (I mean visible). That's because the video lyrics already take a heavy toll in most systems and I didn't want to add that load to that screen.
Hello,

OK thanks. The music viz spectrum is cool looking though when it is possible.
(2021-12-27, 23:51)leejk Wrote: Hello,

I have tried it and now it works well, at least in my device, so music visualisations will be available again in the next version of the skin...
(2021-12-29, 02:57)manfeed Wrote:
(2021-12-27, 23:51)leejk Wrote: Hello,

I have tried it and now it works well, at least in my device, so music visualisations will be available again in the next version of the skin...
Very nice!

Does the EPG guide in this skin support displaying channel groups? I'm still tinkering with the new Matrix setup, so I may have missed a setting, but Estuary has it displayed by default. I found that if I bring up the Context menu while the EPG is open, I can navigate to the Group Selection, but that takes quite a few presses with the remote, whereas the the Estuary skin has them across the top of EPG where they can be easily selected.

Thanks again for your work.
(2021-12-29, 20:09)leejk Wrote: Does the EPG guide in this skin support displaying channel groups? I'm still tinkering with the new Matrix setup, so I may have missed a setting, but Estuary has it displayed by default. I found that if I bring up the Context menu while the EPG is open, I can navigate to the Group Selection, but that takes quite a few presses with the remote, whereas the the Estuary skin has them across the top of EPG where they can be easily selected.

Thanks again for your work.

No idea, I don't use PVR and I had to ask for help when updating that section... sorry
Gm everyone question Manfeed excellent skin, just wanted to know how do you make the tv series media case show for multiple seasons instead of the tv show media case (usually for a show with a single season)
Is there a way to disable artist fanart in the now playing view for music and to change the visualization that plays when there's no fanart?
(2021-12-31, 19:12)Movie_McMovieface Wrote: Is there a way to disable artist fanart in the now playing view for music and to change the visualization that plays when there's no fanart?

No, Aeon Tajo is built around artwork, sorry. Next version probably will allow to show visualizations from addons instead.
manfeed,

small bug when you click on apps on the main page and select backgrounds, upper left corner shows aeon tajo twice with version 4.7.5

• 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon TAJO - Matrix0