• 28(current)
Release Aeon TAJO - Matrix
(2022-02-05, 20:27)gemini88 Wrote: Yes I use the live TV section now are you asking for the view when you click on live tv from the homescreen or something different

Actually you do not have to be in the live tv section. Press the E key on your keyboard to bring up the EPG. Then hit the backspace key, and you will see a list of options down the left side. At the very bottom is something called 'LiveTV Mod Settings'.Those are the settings that do not seem to do anything, at least for me.
I asked was there something else/different referencing the guide because you mentioned epg I didn't say anything about you having to press anything or telling you to do so to make say anything about the keyboard the live tv mod settings are the enigma style when your on the channel dialog (channel info) thats what that mod does and I'm on the nvidia shield no keyboard is necessary
(2022-02-05, 02:07)Edworld Wrote: Lately when I open Kodi I get am embuary error. Any one else experiencing the same issue? This is with windows 10.
I used to have many scripts errors, but not anymore. I don't know a word about python scripts, but what I did was to use the Matrix nightlies, to update all addons, and to disable the weather addon. This latter step has made wonders, don't ask me why... Just in case you want to try.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Hi,
Can someone simply confirm if the LiveTV mod works for them or not?
It's for the enigma style channel style and yes it works and works for me click it (enable it) then click on any channel your on a keyboard so click i and look at the channel info at the bottom that's the enigma style brother
Well, I discovered that where I had installed kodi 19, it generated a performance problem, that's why kodi and the skin aeon tajo, did not work correctly for me. Change for another pc with more power, and the skin runs without problems.
What it mentioned that I couldn't select other views (on the mini pc I'm using it to play music) was that if I selected files, the only option it gave me on how the files can be seen is list (what is shown in the first capture). But if I select artists or album, it does allow me to choose other types of views for the files.
Now, I'm already learning more about fabulous skin. My question is, watching videos on youtube aeon tajo, I can't see information about any artist (for example the second capture) in the background. Do I have to install something additional? Like for example artwork beef - dump for movies?
(The screen of the second screenshot looks strange, since it is from a somewhat old notebook, I use it as a test).

https://i.imgur.com/sTIsI4D.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/VAJImFE.jpg
(2022-02-13, 19:21)Evilmon Wrote: Now, I'm already learning more about fabulous skin. My question is, watching videos on youtube aeon tajo, I can't see information about any artist

To get artist information and artwork, you must add the music into your library first. Music/video playing directly from YouTube is not in your library and you can't get artist info or any other info and artwork as a result. In fact, Kodi does not even know if are playing music on YouTube or if you're just watching a cats video Rofl . It does not know who the artist is or what kind of video is playing.

If you add videos (music videos) to your library, then it will ask for information online and it will know the artist, the vocalists, who was playing the drums, the guitar, the date the video was released\performed live, where did the artist perform this concert etc.

Have a look at the wiki here
Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)
The coloured bottom line on the movie posters in video shelf view, and others, what do they mean please.
It follows the same colour code as when you choose the 3D view and show the dvd boxes, and it's linked to resolution: grey - 480p, blue - 1080p, orange - 4K HDR, green - it' a set, and so on...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Windows 10, latest Kodi stable - Trying to use Movies submenu - genres and getting this screen 
I don't really know how you got that screen. If you're using "online video addons" take into account that the skin is not really meant to deal with them. Anyway, when in that screen if you press Ok, or Intro, and then choose 'List' view in the menu you shouldn't have any problem.
Sorry, should have explained further. Dual monitor setup, used screenshot app, screenpresso, to take screen shot, shrunk it down for post.
Have tried bringing up side menu to change view but it isn't possible, pressing back key works to return to home screen.
(2022-02-22, 14:13)manfeed Wrote: Anyway, when in that screen if you press Ok, or Intro, and then choose 'List' view in the menu you shouldn't have any problem.

That view is different, it doesn’t have side menu, you only have to follow the steps I told you… you have to wait until the message ‘press Ok’ appears and then, if you do so, an options menu will appear that lets you change view…
on a different topic - i can't find how to switch profiles, selecting sytem submenu/profiles brings up the profiles settings dialog. I really like this skin by the way, thanktoy for your time.
genres fixed as instructed,many thanks, can we have different views please.
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon TAJO - Matrix0