• 33(current)
Release Aeon TAJO - Matrix
@manfeed beautiful skin as usual added some of my own little mods but is there anyway to show the default fanart while playing music i.e. tidal addon you can't have multiple fanart. (Adding your own) But I'm looking for static fanart  (default) when scrolling through tidal artist songs the there default background art it's shown in the music Visualisation on other skins just black on this one
(2022-08-09, 08:45)sonofdibnah Wrote: Sorry about the double post

I was doubly happy to be directed to it Smile I got an error trying to overwrite the file through Kodi's file manager but doing it with FTP worked well.
I figured it out just added one line of code to the musicVisualisation.xml now just trying to figure out how to get player controls to show on the homescreen while any video is playing when you push back
@TimeZone how ever did you manage to change the clock size I love the clock size but have the latest skin version which happens to a version up from yours
(2022-09-05, 19:03)gemini88 Wrote: how ever did you manage to change the clock size

Two simple steps
1. Introduce a new font.
You don't want to risk changing the font size of a font used elsewhere on the skin. Just copy paste an existing font (preferably the same font used for the clock) and give it a new name. Say MyClockFont. Change the font size of MyClockFont and leave everything else the same.
2. Replace the current font name with the new
Find the line of code that displays the clock. This depends which clock you want to change. Home clock is on home.xml. Replace the font name from current to MyClockFont. Done.

I am a little busy currently but I hope I will find time in the future to update my mod.
Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)
(2022-09-06, 07:18)TimeZone Wrote: Introduce a new font.

Added this line of code to the font.xml

xml:

<!-- introduce new clock font for minutes -->
<font>
<name>Font_timeZone_minutes</name>
<filename>Quicksand.ttf</filename>
<linespacing>0.80</linespacing>
<size>43</size>
</font>
<!-- introduce new clock font for hours -->
<font>
<name>Font_timeZone_hours</name>
<filename>Quicksand.ttf</filename>
<linespacing>0.85</linespacing>
<size>56</size>
</font>

Then Modified the clock code in home.xml to this. You can find this by searching for $INFO[System.Time(hh)]. Remember to modify both hours and minutes 

xml:

<control type="label">
<align>left</align>
<width min="20" max="200">auto</width>
<height>40</height>
<textcolor>white</textcolor>
<shadowcolor>black</shadowcolor>
<font>Font_timeZone_hours</font>
<label>$INFO[System.Time(hh)]</label>
</control>
<control type="label">
<align>left</align>
<width min="20" max="200">auto</width>
<height>34</height>
<textcolor>white</textcolor>
<shadowcolor>black</shadowcolor>
<font>Font_timeZone_minutes</font>
<label>:$INFO[System.Time(mm)]</label>
</control>
Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)
@TimeZone thanks brother I'm retarded I literally looked right  @ "font_timeZone" and said that's pretty different maybe that's the font used by timezone himself, manfeed already added it and you did say most of your mods were added as well 🤦🏾‍♂️ something told me that when I saw it, just didn't have your Grey text indicating your mod. I was loosing my mind. The only thing is the next aired code for vids in the library is not there or doesn't work
(2022-09-06, 12:56)gemini88 Wrote: The only thing is the next aired code for vids in the library is not there or doesn't work
I will look into it when I have the time and post the code.

(2022-09-06, 12:56)gemini88 Wrote: manfeed already added it and you did say most of your mods were added as well
Manfeed never actually copied my code over to Aeon Tajo, AFAIK. He added the features with his own code and much better and cleaner I would say. My code like Font_timeZone, Should not exist in the official skin. If you have my code there, then I am thinking you have leftovers from my mod in your skin folder unless what you are saying is actually true and I am wrong.
I might be wrong but in the font.xml with his updated skin it definitely says time_zone_hours and time_zone_minutes but I did update versus a clean install of his skin possibly leaving old code behind from added mods that I did, not yours but in general.
@TimeZone sorry to be a pest but it doesn't look like yours the text is a little bigger but not aligned right like your and not nearly the same width and length lol I'm definitely doing something wrong 

(2022-09-06, 14:15)TimeZone Wrote:
(2022-09-06, 12:56)gemini88 Wrote: The only thing is the next aired code for vids in the library is not there or doesn't work
I will look into it when I have the time and post the code.

(2022-09-06, 12:56)gemini88 Wrote: manfeed already added it and you did say most of your mods were added as well
Manfeed never actually copied my code over to Aeon Tajo, AFAIK. He added the features with his own code and much better and cleaner I would say. My code like Font_timeZone, Should not exist in the official skin. If you have my code there, then I am thinking you have leftovers from my mod in your skin folder unless what you are saying is actually true and I am wrong.
Thanks you I'll be waiting your mods are sweet
Is there a way to install a video load up screen on AeonTAJO?
Do you mean a short intro video when Kodi starts?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Thank you very much for this skin manfeed!
I really enjoy the triple view where the trailer starts playing automatically. You get fantart, poster, description, and trailer. Really great stuff.

One thing that is driving me a little bit crazy is the main selection horizontal menu. To me the fonts are too big and the item scrolling feels too fast.. doesn't get me dizzy but yeah..
I couldn't find any option to change it so I guess it doesn't exist. But I'm wondering if it would be easy to tweak it on the xml.
What I'd like it to decrease font size and spacing between items. Avoid the centering (I guess this is what gets me "dizzy"). Stop the looping (so there is a first and last item).
Which xml should I look at?
Maybe I won't be able to tweak it all but just the font and spacing might do the trick.

Thanks
Yes the intro when it starts.
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon TAJO - Matrix0