• 34(current)
Release Aeon TAJO - Matrix
(2022-09-26, 17:02)Warchyld Wrote: Is there a way to install a video load up screen on AeonTAJO?

You have to go to System>General options>Powerful devices> and Enable startup intro. That way you'll get the default Aeon Tajo intro. If you want to change that you should overwrite the file intro.mkv that you'll find in the folder extras on your Aeon Tajo install in your device. Make sure that it's a mkv video.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
How can I get ratings from Rotten Tomatoes,imdb,trakt etc to show on my screen?
I am using the Shelf view.
(2022-10-31, 21:40)hostile17 Wrote: How can I get ratings from Rotten Tomatoes,imdb,trakt etc to show on my screen?
I am using the Shelf view.

Go to System/General Options/Most powerful devices and you'll find that option, and at the bottom of the page a help message that explain that...

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Hello

I am having an issue with the music main menu. I have the skin setup to show random music fan art as the background for it. But most of the time it shows a black background. Occasionally it will display an artist background. In my music folder the majority of the music has a fanart.jpg file in each artist folder. There are a few that do not, but big majority does. Is the skin looking somewhere else for these images?
Hi

Is it possible to show multiple ratings? For example simultaneously show: 1) IMDB, 2) RottenTomatoes Tomatometer, 3) RottenTomatoes Audience Score

And is there any way to have the nfo, covers, trailers, inside a .metadata subfolder inside the movie folder (as opposed to having both the movie and metadata files altogether)?

Thank you
(2022-11-28, 21:24)adama42 Wrote: Hi

Is it possible to show multiple ratings? For example simultaneously show: 1) IMDB, 2) RottenTomatoes Tomatometer, 3) RottenTomatoes Audience Score

And is there any way to have the nfo, covers, trailers, inside a .metadata subfolder inside the movie folder (as opposed to having both the movie and metadata files altogether)?

Thank you
1.- Yes, but in a fixed order, you can't choose... in the post 499 of this same thread I talked about how to activate that option.

2.- No, that's not the Kodi standard.
(2022-11-28, 23:47)manfeed Wrote: 1.- Yes, but in a fixed order, you can't choose... in the post 499 of this same thread I talked about how to activate that option.
Ahhh... I feel like an idiot for missing that. Sorry.

In any case, that feature works by downloading information from the internet.
What I meant to ask was if it could use the information already present in the .nfo file which already has rating values from different websites. Currently it only uses the first/default entry and doesn't say which site it refers to.

Thanks
(2022-11-29, 02:50)adama42 Wrote: What I meant to ask was if it could use the information already present in the .nfo file which already has rating values from different websites. Currently it only uses the first/default entry and doesn't say which site it refers to.

That’s not possible, sorry.
I found the toggle that marks things as watched. I prefer that be off.

What I wondering is, where is the visual indicator for things that are UNwatched? This is needed especially with TV shows.

Other skins, such as Aeon Nox, have this. As you watch TV shows, their UNwatched icon gets checked, or goes away. It's how you can quickly get to the next episode without overlapping.

If this does not exist, could you add it please?
(2022-12-07, 19:50)n3IVI0 Wrote: Other skins, such as Aeon Nox, have this. As you watch TV shows, their UNwatched icon gets checked, or goes away. It's how you can quickly get to the next episode without overlapping.

Aeon Tajo works in the opposite but this serves exact same purpose if I undertand you correctly 

What you want: Say your UNwatched items are marked blue, after you watch the item, the blue icons goes away. At a glance you know all items with blue icons are UNwatched, those without blue icon are watched.

Aeon Tajo: Your UNwatched items have no icon. After you watch the item it gets a red icon. At a glance you know all items with no icon are UNwatched, those with a red icon are watched. You can't accidentally skip an episode because all episodes you have watched have a big red icon, just move to the next episode without an icon.

Same thing, implemented differently. You will get used to this "opposite" method but it works just as great.
Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)
The reason I prefer the other method is because I don't want icons on anything except unwatched items. The only time icons are needed is to mark new TV, or if I am rewatching series, to let me see easily what remains.

Is there any way to have a separate toggle for putting an icon on unwatched items? Then people could do either. Have an icon for watched items, or an icon for unwatched items. Whichever they prefer.
With libraries of content type "Mixed movies and shows", the only view option in the left side panel is "List" view. I would like to select "Wall" view.

I am using JellyCon, so I'm not sure if that would be creating a conflict. However, libraries of content type "Movies" and content type "Shows" have all view options available and working wiht JellyCon.

I'm thinking a template just needs created for content type "Mixed movies and shows". Maybe this could be done by copying template files(s) from another content type and making some edits?

(I've read the entire thread, searched the forum, and yes the library is populated)
A follow up to my previous message, and a quick and dirty solution..

I use the mixed content type for a single library for my documentaries, which comprise both documentary movies and documentary series. It is fully supported in Jellyfin, which is where I create and manage my libraries on a NAS. I then use JellyCon plugin with Kodi for viewing and playing the network media on my HTPC. I'm not sure how well supported mixed content types are in Kodi/JellyCon, but it is working with the Estuary skin.

In Aeon Tajo, I see that the mixed content type is being restricted in two files..

C:\Users\{user}\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.tajo\1080i\custom_1129_Views.xml

This file lists (in the left panel) the display options available for the current library being viewed.
On line 124 for "Wall" view, the "Wall" selection is limited to movies, tvshows, seasons, and sets. I am unable to determine the proper variable name for mixed content types, and I don't know if one even exists. As a work around, I added "videos" content type which is a catch-all for all video content...

<visible>Container.Content(videos) | Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons) | Container.Content(sets)</visible>

C:\Users\{user}\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.tajo\1080iView_597_Wall.xml

This file renders the Wall view once selected. It is also limited to movies, tvshows, seasons, and sets. So again, I added "videos" catch-all on line 135...

<visible>Container.Content(videos) | Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons) | Container.Content(sets)</visible>

Of course one would have to also assign "videos" to the other the view types, if wanted.

Works fantastic!
Question would anyone know how to show the status of the TV-SHOWS in your library (ending, next up and/or continuing etc) in your MyVideoNav.xml for the life of me I can't get it to work ive done the tmdb helper backend=true code at the top (I shortened it here in the message, the code is longer within the xml file.) aeon tajo beautiful skin @manfeed  by the way. Thanks in advance
(2023-01-08, 20:40)gemini88 Wrote: Question would anyone know how to show the status of the TV-SHOWS in your library (ending, next up and/or continuing etc) in your MyVideoNav.xml for the life of me I can't get it to work ive done the tmdb helper backend=true code at the top

Hello @gemini88 ,

There are 2 ways to display STATUS. 
  1. TMDbHelper.ListItem.Status - Requires TMDB helper installed and possibly Kodi to be online.
  2. ListItem.Status - Requires no addon or online presence as long as the status was scraped when adding the show to library.
The advantage of of using TMDB helper is the status is dynamic, it will change if the show's status changes e.g ends/gets cancelled without having to re-scrap the show.

You're supposed to add this code to DialogVideoInfo.xml not MyVideoNav.xml
Here is an example, it will show the status after the genre and it uses TMDB helper. In Aeon Tajo's xml file, find control type="panel" id="300", then find where to paster you code. The first code in example is for genre, then status, then country. The code in the middle is what you will need.

xml:

<item>
<label>$INFO[ListItem.Genre]</label>
<label2>$LOCALIZE[515]:</label2>
<visible>!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Genre) + !String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBTYPE,episode) + !String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBTYPE,set)</visible>
</item>

<item>
<label>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Status)]</label>
<label2>Status:</label2>
<visible>!String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Status) + !String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBTYPE,set) | !String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBTYPE,movie)</visible>
</item>

<item>
<label>$INFO[ListItem.Country]</label>
<label2>$LOCALIZE[574]:</label2>
<visible>!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Country) + !String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBTYPE,set)</visible>
</item>
Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon TAJO - Matrix0