Android Watchnixtoons2 problems
I'm running my Kodi over an Mxq,flased with a 64gig card and Alexelec.
I have an issue with playing the videos,as I was running it over the old device there was no problem but now it starts up and quits immediately.

I really would be happy if someone could help me.

https://paste.kodi.tv/utigusigez
The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.

Also AlexELEC is a fork of Kodi (one that I have never heard of until now) so it is best you seek support at the AlexELEC forums.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
thank you very much for the quick response.

I will try those two tips.

have a wonderful day

(2020-10-06, 05:20)Karellen Wrote: The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.

Also AlexELEC is a fork of Kodi (one that I have never heard of until now) so it is best you seek support at the AlexELEC forums.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Watchnixtoons2 problems0