Movies Thumbnails/Artwork are gone
(2020-10-15, 21:47)FXB78 Wrote:
(2020-10-15, 21:34)steslatt Wrote: No it's still not working
That's not really surprising, probably best to wait until tomorrow as there are all kinds of DNS/Cache type things which will no doubt delay any fix reaching end-users immediately.
Well, it's now Oct. 23 and I still have the problem.  Has anyone seen any resolution yet?  I mean, have your thumbnailsl/textures returned?
I have a brand new Fire TV Cube, I did a fresh install of Leia 18.8 and most of my Movies don't have thumbnails and selecting them does not cause a refresh of the thumbnail.  Weirdly, the TV Show thumbnails are mostly there.
Current Kodi: 20.2, Mariadb 10.2 running on Unraid server.
(2020-10-21, 23:41)CaptainTivo Wrote: Has anyone seen any resolution yet?
Yes. See this thread, particularly the last few posts... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=357709

I'll move this whole thread to where it belongs in Information Providers.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-10-21, 23:41)CaptainTivo Wrote:
(2020-10-15, 21:47)FXB78 Wrote:
(2020-10-15, 21:34)steslatt Wrote: No it's still not working
That's not really surprising, probably best to wait until tomorrow as there are all kinds of DNS/Cache type things which will no doubt delay any fix reaching end-users immediately.
Well, it's now Oct. 23 and I still have the problem.  Has anyone seen any resolution yet?  I mean, have your thumbnailsl/textures returned?
I have a brand new Fire TV Cube, I did a fresh install of Leia 18.8 and most of my Movies don't have thumbnails and selecting them does not cause a refresh of the thumbnail.  Weirdly, the TV Show thumbnails are mostly there.

I am still facing the same issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies Thumbnails/Artwork are gone0