Amber for Mouse
I've been using Amber for several months and I just love the simplicity and the upgrades have been awesome!  Amber in my opinion is the best Kodi skin.  I'm a 100% mouse user, but I do have a keyboard when I have to resort to using it.  Can I share with you a few things that just don't work with a mouse?  First one is when I "click" on "Add Source" in File Manager, nothing happens.  Of course I go to my keyboard and press "Enter" and that works fine.  Second one is when I scroll the horizontal home page menus, my mouse skips every other one.  So, I have to use the keyboard.  But, this could be a mouse setting.  I have a few more things that don't work with a mouse.  Let me know if you can help make this skin awesome for mouse users!
(2020-10-29, 03:44)jenniferlee Wrote: I've been using Amber for several months and I just love the simplicity and the upgrades have been awesome!  Amber in my opinion is the best Kodi skin.  I'm a 100% mouse user, but I do have a keyboard when I have to resort to using it.  Can I share with you a few things that just don't work with a mouse?  First one is when I "click" on "Add Source" in File Manager, nothing happens.  Of course I go to my keyboard and press "Enter" and that works fine.  Second one is when I scroll the horizontal home page menus, my mouse skips every other one.  So, I have to use the keyboard.  But, this could be a mouse setting.  I have a few more things that don't work with a mouse.  Let me know if you can help make this skin awesome for mouse users!

@jenniferlee, thank you for your kind words! Please let me know all of the instances where a mouse is not working for you, and I will do my best to get them to work properly. Thanks!

Regards,

Bart

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Mouse0