Remove seeker bar in playlist
Heya,

I'm a bit of a newbie so this is probably very simple but I haven't been able to find it in other topics.

I need to be able to have a playlist loop in full screen without any OSD at all.
I disabled most of the OSD by adjusting the settings of the skin, but the seeker bar keeps popping up when a new file in the playlists starts.
How can I remove the seeker bar completely?

It probably needs some adjustments in a xml file somewhere, but I'm pretty clueless...

Pi4 model B (4gb)
Libreelec 9.2.6
Leia 18.9.0
(2020-11-10, 14:29)FioNy@n Wrote: Heya,

I'm a bit of a newbie so this is probably very simple but I haven't been able to find it in other topics.

I need to be able to have a playlist loop in full screen without any OSD at all.
I disabled most of the OSD by adjusting the settings of the skin, but the seeker bar keeps popping up when a new file in the playlists starts.
How can I remove the seeker bar completely?

It probably needs some adjustments in a xml file somewhere, but I'm pretty clueless...

Pi4 model B (4gb)
Libreelec 9.2.6
Leia 18.9.0
Hi, try xperience1080 from my repo, i add some mods to disable  OSD while playnig, maybe it can work in your case, if not, give a print or video of the moment and a try to add a option to hide when possible.

xperience1080 with hide osd

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remove seeker bar in playlist0