• 84(current)
Animated Movie and TV Show Posters
ahhh, Alrighty Then

thanks for the tip
Live-Action=Poster includes images made from a snippet of the movie or TV show.
Mixed=Post includes Live-Action and Non-Live-Action images. (If not stated, the post only includes "Non-Live-Action" posters)
GIF=Graphics Interchange Format - Standard image quality.
APNG=Animated PNG - Higher image quality.

Pack #6

Pack 6 01_13_24

Included in this pack:
  • Arrival (2016)_v2 (GIF) (APNG)
  • Carnival Row (2019) (GIF) (APNG)
  • Deadpool 2 (2018)_v2 (GIF) (APNG)
  • Napoleón (2023) (GIF) (APNG)

How to download:
  • Don't click the first link that pops up! Close it and click the free download button again.
  • Choose the slow download for the free option.

Message me for additional information.

I just want to take a moment to acknowledge some of the following artists.
Be sure to check out these profiles.

They are some very talented artists of which some of their work I have manipulated into motion posters for use in Kodi.
Every time this thread lights up with a new post, I feel like a kid in a candy store.  Thanks for continuing to make and share all these @Klatue !
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
I just want to take a moment to acknowledge the following artists. Make sure to check out these profiles.

These are some very talented artists which some of their work I have manipulated into motion posters for use in Kodi.
Mixed=Post includes Live-Action and Non-Live-Action images. (If not stated, the post only includes "Non-Live-Action" posters)

Pack #7

Pack 7 01_14_24

Included in this pack:
  • American Hustle (2013) (GIF) (APNG)
  • Dolemite is my Name (2019) (GIF) (APNG)
  • Ghostbusters Frozen Empire (2024) (Mixed) (GIF) (APNG)
  • Madame Web (2024) (GIF) (APNG)

How to download:
  • Don't click the first link that pops up! Close it and click the free download button again.

***You must be a registered member of this forum and have had made a few posts before you can send and/or receive messages.***

They are some very talented artists of which some of their work I have manipulated into motion posters for use in Kodi.
hi, can you please dm me the password for the zip files? thanks
(2023-12-14, 02:26)Klatue Wrote: Pack#1

Posters_12_13_23  
hi, it isn't possible to download this file. the website says it has been archived and one needs a paid plan to download. is it possible you have this somewhere else I can download?
[/quote]
hi, it isn't possible to download this file. the website says it has been archived and one needs a paid plan to download. is it possible you have this somewhere else I can download?
[/quote]

The files are only available for thirty (30) days on that site.

The file name is the date it was posted, you have thirty (30) days from that date to download it.

I will not be uploading and maintaining a website containing these files like I did before. It takes too much time to be doing it for free.

This is a hobby not my occupation.

Go back and acknowledge the packs you wanted, once you do that, I will try to get you the info you are requesting for those packs you like.

Acknowledging the posts lets me know how many people in this forum are actually using and/or interested in them and if it will be worthwhile to keep posting them here.

Please do not fill up this thread with all these unnecessary posts when the instructions on how to retrieve the files is noted on every single file post I make.

I apologize if this comes across a little harsh but I'm not here to spoon feed adults on how to get things done.
[font][font]Hola, tienes el código para descomprimir el zip? [/font][font]Gracias hermano.[/font][/font]
***Debes ser miembro registrado de este foro y haber realizado algunas publicaciones antes de poder enviar y/o recibir mensajes.***

Se le enviará información sobre cómo obtener los códigos en un mensaje.

No puedes recibir mensajes en este momento.

Aún eres nuevo en este foro y requiere que hagas varias publicaciones para salir del estado de "novato".

Lo siento, yo no hago las reglas.

Los códigos no se publicarán en el foro.
Speaking out of turn here and I hope @Klatue doesn't mind because sometimes certain things just need to be said because they aren't obvious to everyone.

There is a 'thumbs up - Like button' at the bottom of every post in every thread at this Kodi forum and most other peer to peer sites.  It takes one simple click to acknowledge a post users find likeable.  In turn, that little show of gratitude is added to the reputation of the person that posted.  That reputation count is always visible to all users.  It's a quick gauge that shows how many readers have liked what that poster has offered over time.

That said, it's not only about a users reputation.  It goes way beyond that.  Having been, and still am, in a similar situation, when I view my rep points, I'm able to get an idea how many folks my contributions reach.  How do I know?  I look at how people 'Liked' my post.  Is it accurate?  Not at all.  Why?  Some folks like to just feel entitled and take without leaving a small token that's nothing more than a click on a post.  So, for every hundred takers, there might only be 1 user that took the time to be bothered enough to say 'Thanks' with one simple click.  As far as I know, only 1 person liked my contribution.  Is that going to encourage me to keep sharing or discourage me?  You figure it out.

I'm in a similar situation at another forum.  I author DIY at home WindTracks for movies.  Like animated movie and TV show posters, it takes hours, sometimes days or weeks to create.  Once finished, they are shared openly in forums at specific threads like this one.  Why?  Because some people are givers and others are takers.  Givers don't mind sharing for free.  They take pride in what they do and want others to enjoy them as well.  The same goes for advice, tips, help, etc.  They get pleasure out of helping others.  Even complete strangers.  It builds confidence and sharpens skills knowing the contributions are not just for themselves.  Think of ALL the Kodi team members that day in and day out faithfully help others and maintain Kodi.  They don't get paid.  It's a thankless job but somehow they keep showing up to work - many daily.

So, having no idea how many users actually use the creations or benefited from a post somehow, the creator has no idea if he/she is on the right track... or the wrong track.  Feedback is seldom to none which doesn't help the creator know how to adjust what they do either.  So, how does one 'fix' this dilemma?  You stop sharing.  You advertise what you have to offer but hold the offering hostage.  The ransom is a click.  Now the poster knows who paid the ransom and the hostage is released to that user who clicked 'Like' and only that person.  It might take a minute or days but eventually the creator will release the hostage.  Fwiw, it's much easier to simply share openly instead of replying to each and every user that paid the ransom, so understand the extra detriment the creator endures to keep sharing FOR FREE.  All the creator gets in return is a more accurate gauge regarding what he/she shares which makes us wonder how long will that last.  You can thank the takers for this whole situation.  The world's filled with em'.

Another thing to consider:  All these gigabytes of animated posters that were linked to this forum have to be hosted somewhere.  That costs money.  Every month to continue to be hosted.  Every time things are created, the gigabytes grow.  So does the fee to host.  So does the effort and time to add them to the host as well as the thread links etc., etc.  When you only see a couple people liking what your time, money, efforts, not to mention the creation(s) get you... how would you feel?  As it stands now, it appears the paid host is no longer worth it.  @Klatue has opted for free hosting now it appears.  When something is free, there's some hoops to jump through and some limitations.  One of them is that it's only going to be available for 30 days I guess.  If you like animated posters for free... well not free... you have to click the 'Like' button... I know... it's a nightmare... you might want to visit this thread at least once a month.

Lastly, when you share openly, punks love to steal your hard earned work and put their own name on it.  They figure if you left it out there in the wild, you don't care about it enough to protect it so anything goes.  So, while a creator is hungry for feedback, be it rep points or whatever, he/she is relying on THEIR OWN posts - not someone who gathered up all the files and offered them under their own name in one post.  Why would anyone ever visit the creators individual posts and give them the due credit, acknowledgment, feedback, etc.?  Wouldn't that leave a bad taste in your mouth?

USE THE THUMBS UP BUTTON FOLKS.  It's there for many other reasons not even touched upon today.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W

***Please Read Carefully***
These links will only take you to the original post for you to acknowledge. It is only provided for your convenience. You must still acknowledge the original post to receive additional information for those posters. Additional information is located at the end of this post.

Poster Pack Quick Links

Pack#1

Posters_12_13_23  

Included in this pack:
  • Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan (2018) S02 (GIF) (APNG)
  • Jaws (1975)_v2 (GIF) (APNG)
  • The Little Mermaid (2022)_v4 (GIF) (APNG)
  • Twister (1996) (GIF) (APNG)

Pack #2

Posters 12_20_23

Included in this pack:
  • 1899 (2022) (GIF) (APNG)
  • Ahsoka (2023)_v2 (Live-Action) (GIF) (APNG)
  • Blue Thunder (1983) (Mixed) (GIF) (APNG)
  • Dredd (2012)_v2 (GIF) (APNG)
  • Godzilla (2014) (GIF) (APNG)
  • Harriet (2019) (GIF) (APNG)
  • The Evil Dead (1981)_v2 (GIF) (APNG)

Pack #3

Posters 12_23_23

Included in this pack:
  • Sweetheart (2019) (Live-Action) (Blumhouse) (GIF) (APNG)
  • Finestkind (2023) (GIF) (APNG)
  • Dream Scenario (2023) (GIF) (APNG)

Pack #4

Posters 01_04_24

Included in this pack:
  • Night Swim (2024) (Live-Action) (GIF) (APNG)
  • Anyone But You (2023) (Mixed) (GIF) (APNG)

Pack #5

Posters 01_07_24

Included in this pack:
  • Christine (1983) (GIF) (APNG)
  • Cliffhanger (1993) (GIF) (APNG)
  • Entebbe (2019) (GIF) (APNG)
  • Predator (1987) (GIF) (APNG)

Pack #6

Posters 01_13_24

Included in this pack:
  • Arrival (2016)_v2 (GIF) (APNG)
  • Carnival Row (2019) (GIF) (APNG)
  • Deadpool 2 (2018)_v2 (GIF) (APNG)
  • Napoleón (2023) (GIF) (APNG)

Pack #7

Posters 01_14_24

Included in this pack:
  • American Hustle (2013) (GIF) (APNG)
  • Dolemite is my Name (2019) (GIF) (APNG)
  • Ghostbusters Frozen Empire (2024) (Mixed) (GIF) (APNG)
  • Madame Web (2024) (GIF) (APNG)

How to download:

***You must be a registered member of this forum and have had made a few posts before you can send and/or receive messages.***

Comprendo, muchas gracias bro.
Hey Hey

so once i get enough posts, you will be able to DM me the zip pass??

Pack #8

Pack 8 01_26_24

Included in this pack:
  • Aquaman and The Lost Kingdom (2023) (Mixed) (GIF) (APNG)
  • Conan The Barbarian (2011) (GIF) (APNG)
  • Fright Night (1985) (GIF) (APNG)
  • Identity (2003) (GIF) (APNG)
  • The Marvels (2023) (Mixed) (GIF) (APNG)
  • True Detectives: Night Country (2014) (GIF) (APNG)

How to download:

I just want to take a moment to acknowledge the following some of the artists.

• 84(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animated Movie and TV Show Posters0