Opening a specific group on startup
(2021-08-03, 10:06)phunkyfish Wrote: @lama0900 could you also try a kodi nightly for master? Right now the binary addons are the same between master and Matrix.

It looks like this was introduced between 19.0 and 19.1. It’s possible (but unlikely) whatever the cause is not in master.

Tried with kodi-20210730-8691eb7c-Matrix-armeabi-v7a.apk 
Same behaviour. Afterwards I tried to delete all app data, which caused me to configure everything from scratch (I knew that would happen). 
But not even that helped. 

Anything else to try?
(2021-08-03, 10:36)lama0900 Wrote:
(2021-08-03, 10:06)phunkyfish Wrote: @lama0900 could you also try a kodi nightly for master? Right now the binary addons are the same between master and Matrix.

It looks like this was introduced between 19.0 and 19.1. It’s possible (but unlikely) whatever the cause is not in master.

Tried with kodi-20210730-8691eb7c-Matrix-armeabi-v7a.apk 
Same behaviour. Afterwards I tried to delete all app data, which caused me to configure everything from scratch (I knew that would happen). 
But not even that helped. 

Anything else to try?

Can you try the master build instead from here: https://mirrors.kodi.tv/nightlies/android/arm/master/

So this would be the Kodi Nexus build. Would be interesting to see if it is fixed there.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
Yes. In master Nexus its working.
But Nexus is slowert in the GUI.
Laggy. But the last remembered group is working, which is very very good.
(2021-08-04, 17:47)lama0900 Wrote: Yes. In master Nexus its working.
But Nexus is slowert in the GUI.
Laggy. But the last remembered group is working, which is very very good.

Ok, that’s good. @ksooo, any ideas what is going on knowing that master is good but Matrix is not working?
Sorry, no idea. Is it really true that this actually worked in 19.0 and is broken in 19.1?
(2021-08-04, 21:01)ksooo Wrote: Sorry, no idea. Is it really true that this actually worked in 19.0 and is broken in 19.1?

I'll roll back to 19.0 and 19.1 after vacation. With 19.1 it was not working. 
For now it works with 20 very good again.
By the way: with 19.3 its NOT working. I deleted everything from 20 and started with 19.3 because Inputstream adaptive was not available in 20.

Switching to "all channels" most of the time after restarting KODi (Android TV GTV) is back on 19.3
@howie-f did we fix something to do with the DB, MySQL vs SQLite related to this? Maybe we couldn’t backport that or we chose not to.
So it must be something with that, because the epg information also gets empty on every new launch. On KODi 20 the epg was never empty after a relaunch (even a day later).
(2022-02-03, 20:34)lama0900 Wrote: So it must be something with that, because the epg information also gets empty on every new launch. On KODi 20 the epg was never empty after a relaunch (even a day later).

Is it working for you on Kodi 20?
(2022-02-03, 20:34)lama0900 Wrote: So it must be something with that, because the epg information also gets empty on every new launch. On KODi 20 the epg was never empty after a relaunch (even a day later).

The EPG update on Matrix and higher is not on launch, it is time based.

Martin
It is working on 20, yes.
But on 19.1 and also 19.3 (I posted logs for that) the time based update is messed up on start. 
I'll post logs again for 19.3 after the weekend ;-)
(2022-02-03, 00:18)phunkyfish Wrote: @howie-f did we fix something to do with the DB, MySQL vs SQLite related to this? Maybe we couldn’t backport that or we chose not to.

@phunkyfish 
sorry, not that i‘m aware of. changed an integer field in tvdatabase to bigint for mysql in https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/19586. but that was ported to matrix also.
…on the other hand i have to admit, the milestone for the backport pullrequest is 19.1 … so maybe the isssue is related to that change?
@lama0900 are you using a MySQL DB?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Opening a specific group on startup0