Opening a specific group on startup
Uhm, I might guess, if that's not default, no?
Just installed Kodi and Tvheadend client. 
I'll gather the logs from 19.3 later today. 

Already posted logs from 19.1. In 20 everything is fine with that.
Ok, thanks for checking. In that case I’m really unsure what is happening.

Are you able to connect to your local SQLIte db and check if the last channel group time is populated?

Also if you run 19.3 on windows or Mac does it have the same problem?
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
Sorry, litte late (got Covid positive yesterday, a day full of new things), now I have a loot of time.

First log (1st launch):
https://paste.kodi.tv/qepisofizi.kodi

Second log (2nd launch): 
Kodi starts not with the last time chosen "Favoriten" channel group, but with "Alle Kanäle". 
https://paste.kodi.tv/wusawijaxa.kodi

What did I do in the meantime? Nothin, exited Kodi properly via menu. 
Even if I just hit the home button on the Google TV it does that after a certain time (I guess, on some point Android TV is killing Kodi after some time) but as I said, it also happens all the time I use "Exit" from the menu.
On Windows I'll try. Never used Kodi on Windows until now.

EDIT: On Windows it even starts with "Favoriten" and saves EPG information correctly, also it doesn't have to reload EPG on restarting kodi on Windows.
On Android TV it reloads EPG (everything) after exiting and relaunching. 
So on Windows works very well.
i'm by no means the pvr expert, but according to your logs it's likely your databases got corrupted for some reason.
specially these entries:

2022-02-24 13:26:07.918 T:30626 ERROR <general>: Update: Failed to update table 'Duna TV (hun)'
2022-02-24 13:26:07.921 T:30626 ERROR <general>: UpdateFromScraper: Client '-1' not found, can't update
2022-02-24 13:26:07.921 T:30626 ERROR <general>: Update: Failed to update table 'Das Erste HD'
2022-02-24 13:26:07.924 T:30626 ERROR <general>: UpdateFromScraper: Client '-1' not found, can't update
2022-02-24 13:26:07.924 T:30626 ERROR <general>: Update: Failed to update table 'eSports1 HD'

look suspicious, there are no tables that match channel names in our databases.

my suggestion is - if you're familiar with this - to ADB debug your android device and delete files (while Kodi is not running):
- TV38.db and Epg13.db - the databases for Matrix. and also
- TV39.db and Epg15.db - the Nexus versions.
or just in general any TV??.db and Epg??.db files.

as an alternative you can try to uninstall Kodi + clear all its application data.. hopefully the corrupted databases get wiped.

your goal is to recreate the db files. hope this helps

EDIT: if you can handle to ADB the files in question are located at /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/Database
(taken from your log)
(2022-02-24, 14:38)lama0900 Wrote: EDIT: On Windows it even starts with "Favoriten" and saves EPG information correctly, also it doesn't have to reload EPG on restarting kodi on Windows.
On Android TV it reloads EPG (everything) after exiting and relaunching. 
So on Windows works very well.

This sounds like a problem specific to Kodi Android I fixed recently. Kodi on Android actually crashed on „Exit“, before it was able to save EPG data for instance.

But this is most probably not related to the OP, as the time group was last opened gets saved immediately, not on Kodi exit.
Sorry, but I did 10 times fresh install with deleting everything.

Its just working with 20 Nexus but not with any Version of 19.1-3.
(2022-02-24, 21:45)lama0900 Wrote: Sorry, but I did 10 times fresh install with deleting everything.

Its just working with 20 Nexus but not with any Version of 19.1-3.

That’s what I’m saying. Nexus contains a couple of fixes which are not contained in 19. Why don’t you just switch to 20 if it solves your problems?
No inputstream adaptive, or can I get that for 20? Smile
(2022-02-24, 22:58)lama0900 Wrote: No inputstream adaptive, or can I get that for 20? Smile

Sure, it should be in the official Kodi add-ons repository.
(2022-02-24, 22:58)lama0900 Wrote: No inputstream adaptive, or can I get that for 20? Smile

Every binary add-on you have on 19 should be available on 20.
Okay, I thought we could isolate the problem, but seems there's no interest. 
How long to wait for nexus RC approx? Because GUI is sluggish sometimes.
(2022-02-25, 13:59)lama0900 Wrote: Okay, I thought we could isolate the problem, but seems there's no interest. 
How long to wait for nexus RC approx? Because GUI is sluggish sometimes.

It’s not that there is no interest it’s just that some of the fixes/changes cannot be backported to Matrix due to the scale of the changes. And because of all the change it’s hard to unpick what might be the cause.

I’m unable to reproduce on my Mac so I can’t look for a fix.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Opening a specific group on startup0