• 7(current)
Release Telia Play/TV video addon
@tgc-dk I'd like to share my code for Telia's new swedish website, they made a change that somehow checks the deviceid with drm, so you need to pass the uuid through the tvclientgateway. I thought this maybe makes it a bit easier if you plan adding it in the future.
https://github.com/Mariusz89B/script.mtv...laycids.py
https://github.com/Mariusz89B/script.mtv...#L658-L692
(2021-04-03, 22:15)M89SE Wrote: @tgc-dk I'd like to share my code for Telia's new swedish website, they made a change that somehow checks the deviceid with drm, so you need to pass the uuid through the tvclientgateway. I thought this maybe makes it a bit easier if you plan adding it in the future.
https://github.com/Mariusz89B/script.mtv...laycids.py
https://github.com/Mariusz89B/script.mtv...#L658-L692
Thank you for sharing! Smile
I do plan to support the new website, though I hope they keep the classic layout online a bit longer, so I don't have to rush it...
Just a quick update - or more correctly - a quick explanation why I haven't done any work or releases for the new website layout.
So far the new web layout which uses GraphQL for backend queries is only available for Telia Play in Sweden, but I do expect it to be rolled out to the Telia Play/TV in Denmark, Finland and Lithuania within a few months.
But so far the classic layout is still available in Sweden making it possible to still postpone the migration...
I expect to start looking into the migration when the new layout is rolled out in Denmark....
(2021-04-29, 23:02)tgc-dk Wrote: Just a quick update - or more correctly - a quick explanation why I haven't done any work or releases for the new website layout.
So far the new web layout which uses GraphQL for backend queries is only available for Telia Play in Sweden, but I do expect it to be rolled out to the Telia Play/TV in Denmark, Finland and Lithuania within a few months.
But so far the classic layout is still available in Sweden making it possible to still postpone the migration...
I expect to start looking into the migration when the new layout is rolled out in Denmark....

I know the initial post said Telia Norway is not supported, but is this something which will come? Do you need help testing things?
(2021-04-30, 12:48)cyberwizzard Wrote: I know the initial post said Telia Norway is not supported, but is this something which will come? Do you need help testing things?
Unfortunately, Telia Play in Norway does not share the same backend that the other Telia Play/TV instances shares, so I do not plan to support it.
Hi!
I hope you are well and still maintain the addon. I use it almost daily and it works great in most respect.
However, I have some problems with the subtitles. When enabled, subtitles show up but just in parts where subtitles are missing for like half of the dialogue. Is this a known problem? I think this problem have been there from the start when the addon was launched.
Cheers!
Marcus
(2021-08-20, 16:01)macardi Wrote: Hi!
I hope you are well and still maintain the addon. I use it almost daily and it works great in most respect.
However, I have some problems with the subtitles. When enabled, subtitles show up but just in parts where subtitles are missing for like half of the dialogue. Is this a known problem? I think this problem have been there from the start when the addon was launched.
Cheers!
Marcus
Yes, I'm still maintaining and using this add-on, though not much have been done lately...
I haven't experienced issues with subtitles myself, but I usually only watch live-TV or recordings of live-TV where I assume the subtitles are "burned in" the video stream, and not handled separately.
Which content provider are supplying the content with the issues? And can you see/select the subtitles in the kodi option for the stream while playing?
(2021-08-23, 11:33)tgc-dk Wrote:
Cheers!
Marcus
Yes, I'm still maintaining and using this add-on, though not much have been done lately...
I haven't experienced issues with subtitles myself, but I usually only watch live-TV or recordings of live-TV where I assume the subtitles are "burned in" the video stream, and not handled separately.
Which content provider are supplying the content with the issues? And can you see/select the subtitles in the kodi option for the stream while playing?

Hi and thanks for your reply!

I have noticed the problem when streaming from HBO and Cmore. Yes I can select subtitles in the subtitles dialogue when streaming. Usually I can choose between Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, and Swedish.

/Marcus
(2021-08-23, 13:45)macardi Wrote:
(2021-08-23, 11:33)tgc-dk Wrote:
Cheers!
Marcus

Hi and thanks for your reply!

I have noticed the problem when streaming from HBO and Cmore. Yes I can select subtitles in the subtitles dialogue when streaming. Usually I can choose between Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, and Swedish.

/Marcus

I've tried looking a bit into this, but unfortunately not much have of it. I don't have access to content like HBO or C-more without paying extra, so I can't reproduce it myself Sad
Hi,

Since a couple of days the addon is not working for me. I got an error as soon as I try to open the addon and cant even browse the menus.

Could you look in to it please.

Log

Best
Marcus
(2021-10-20, 08:45)macardi Wrote: Hi,

Since a couple of days the addon is not working for me. I got an error as soon as I try to open the addon and cant even browse the menus.

Log

Best
Marcus

Hi! The same thing happen to me last night, but didn't have time to look into it...
I assume you can log into your account at classic.teliaplay.se without issues?
(2021-10-20, 10:38)tgc-dk Wrote:

Log

Best
Marcus

Hi! The same thing happen to me last night, but didn't have time to look into it...
Ahh ok, havent tried with that URL. Did a test right now at classic.teliaplay.se but couldnt log in. The login failed, please try again later, it says. Seems to be a problem at Telia then I suppose.
(2021-10-20, 10:54)macardi Wrote:
(2021-10-20, 10:38)tgc-dk Wrote:

Log

Best
Marcus

Ahh ok, havent tried with that URL. Did a test right now at classic.teliaplay.se but couldnt log in. The login failed, please try again later, it says. Seems to be a problem at Telia then I suppose.

It seems to be working again now.
(2021-10-20, 22:51)tgc-dk Wrote:
(2021-10-20, 10:38)tgc-dk Wrote: Hi! The same thing happen to me last night, but didn't have time to look into it...

Yes, working for me as well.
(2021-10-20, 22:51)tgc-dk Wrote:
(2021-10-20, 10:38)tgc-dk Wrote: Hi! The same thing happen to me last night, but didn't have time to look into it...

I have this happening quite frequently. I work for a while and then the error comes back, and goes away a bit later. Odd.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Telia Play/TV video addon0