subtitles
1.kodi 18.6, skin amber:
my kodiplayer does not show all files - i connected my external hard disk - like loose movies in mkv, avi, mp4 ... kodi  shows them
only as a map with subfolders-films in avi,mkv,mp4 and these film kodi can play. see my pc screenshot.my pc shows all files - yellow folders / with subfolders / and loose files...what do i have to do to get kodi read, find all files, i mean these separate files?
kodi shows all those yellow squares ...
2.my kodi only reads subtitles that are downloaded with the movie together. a movie contains downloaded ,separate subtitle folder which i can add on vlc..my kodi can't do this. How can i add that separate subtitle folder to my movie? 

(2020-12-22, 13:39)slawomir Wrote: How can i add that separate subtitle folder to my movie? 

Did you set up a specific folder for subtitles in the Kodi GUI in /Settings/Player/Language/Download Services/Subtitle Storage Location/Custom location ?

On the other hand, why not simply move the subtitles into their respective video folders? Only takes a few minutes, and all is fine.
the problem is with amber skin , someone advised me to try other skin like confluence and  i did and i see now more possibilities  as far as my wishes concerned ...so i think we can close this case...
Okay.
(2020-12-22, 16:17)Klojum Wrote:
(2020-12-22, 13:39)slawomir Wrote: How can i add that separate subtitle folder to my movie? 

Did you set up a specific folder for subtitles in the Kodi GUI in /Settings/Player/Language/Download Services/Subtitle Storage Location/Custom location ?

On the other hand, why not simply move the subtitles into their respective video folders? Only takes a few minutes, and all is fine.
it worked. thank you  Angel
Thread marked solved.
its not solved! why  you said in my name that its solved?! its not polite. 
 /Settings/Player/Language/Download Services/Subtitle Storage Location/Custom location --   by video or by location  - does not solved my problem ...
pls open this link    = https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=351168
(2020-12-26, 17:59)slawomir Wrote: its not solved!

Sorry, must have been the wine spill from yesterday.
(2020-12-26, 18:03)Klojum Wrote:
(2020-12-26, 17:59)slawomir Wrote: its not solved!

Sorry, must have been the wine spill from yesterday.
Many thanks to all of u for all tips . the problem was in amber skininstallation indeed ... see my photo - by :  subtitle button open ... i had -no /nee in dutch/ , it must be - yes /ja/ .its  a pitty its not a  standard  in these installation like in some skins, for example in influence that i earlier had ...klojum : now i may close my case without spilling my wine...
(2020-12-27, 14:59)slawomir Wrote: now i may close my case without spilling my wine

Good. And next time, Amber problems can be place in the Amber skin forum section. Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
subtitles0