Solved license purchased to bad email
I purchased tmm v4 and the email i put in was down and didnt realize it until i didnt get the license . is there anyway i can get this resolved. i REALLY need tot use this program lol
(2020-12-22, 17:30)quad Wrote: I purchased tmm v4 and the email i put in was down and didnt realize it until i didnt get the license . is there anyway i can get this resolved. i REALLY need tot use this program lol
Also i reached out to Paddle but they have not responded to anything yet please help lol
without any more details I cannot either find your wrong email or send it to your real email Wink

but I doubt this is the right place to solve this because this is a public forum. Please send your purchase details to [email protected]
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2020-12-22, 18:08)mlaggner Wrote: without any more details I cannot either find your wrong email or send it to your real email Wink

but I doubt this is the right place to solve this because this is a public forum. Please send your purchase details to [email protected]

At least you pointed me to the right place thanks sir im email there now

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
license purchased to bad email0