customize renaming variables?
Hi,

I've been using this TMM and work mostly as I want! Thanks for the good work!

Since I'm new, I was trying to search a way to customize the renaming to my taste! ex: ${mediaSource} give "Blu-ray" and want to change it for "Bluray", same for "Web-DL" to "WEBDL".

Is there a way to tweak this? I could not find any!

Else, can this be an new feature in the next version? (I just upgraded from 4.0.6 to 4.0.7)

Thanks,
Joel
(2020-12-27, 21:07)838Joel Wrote: ${mediaSource} give "Blu-ray" and want to change it for "Bluray", same for "Web-DL" to "WEBDL".

You could use the following code in place of "${mediaSource}" in your code:

Code:
${if movie.mediaSource = "Blu-ray"}Bluray${else}${if movie.mediaSource = "Web-DL"}WEBDL${else}${mediaSource}${end}${end}
(2020-12-28, 07:14)tars Wrote:
(2020-12-27, 21:07)838Joel Wrote: ${mediaSource} give "Blu-ray" and want to change it for "Bluray", same for "Web-DL" to "WEBDL".

You could use the following code in place of "${mediaSource}" in your code:

Code:
${if movie.mediaSource = "Blu-ray"}Bluray${else}${if movie.mediaSource = "Web-DL"}WEBDL${else}${mediaSource}${end}${end}
Fantastik, I will give it a try! I did not know we could do that Wink
Thanks a lot!
Joel
Work like a charm!

I changed a little to cover one more case and also just use episode.mediaSource as I use it for TV Shows for now Wink

${if episode.mediaSource = "Blu-ray"}Bluray${else}${if episode.mediaSource = "Web-DL"}WEBDL${else}${if episode.mediaSource = "Webrip"}WEBDL${else}${episode.mediaSource}${end}${end}${end}
Hi Another request,

This all work perfectly, but sometime my original filename of movie or tv-show has the word "Remux" in it, but it still catch "Blu-ray" from the media source which in turn rename it with the word "Bluray".

Is there a way to check the original filename and if any word "Remux" is in it, to override "Blu-ray" and put "Remux" instead?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
customize renaming variables?0