AdultScraper for Ember released
(2021-03-29, 02:31)MrCrispy Wrote: Thank for your hard work! Is it possible to host this on another free source provider such as github, gitlab, bitbucket or visual studio?

I had a few questions -

- is the lookup done using the date or name of actor? e.g. if the filename is 'vixen.01.10.18.somene.abcd.mkv' how is lookup done?
- what is the recommended file naming scheme. do the files have to be in own folders (like movies) ?

I'm also new to EMM so learning how to use it.

Hi MrCrispy,

Hosting: I had a page on Sourceforge, but they deleted it without any notice. I think because of the adult topic however, I didn't upload any adult images, etc. So I'm thinking about it, but my time is limited and I prefer to code than create web pages, write content, etc.

Publishing the source code of the AdultScraperDLL could cause some copyright issues, so I'm not sure about it. Of course, if I modify anything in the EMM code I'll publish it somewhere. (I've some idea.)

EMM creates the title from the filename, I don't know the exact algorithm, but it removes resolution and other quality markers. 
In "auto mode" AdultScrapers tries different versions of the given title (removes bracketed content, removes dates, removes XXX, converts roman numbers, etc) while finds something. It uses the search function of the sites if any or a search engine otherwise, so the results may be very different. 
If you have an example that doesn't work but you think it should, please send it to me and I'll try to improve the algorithm.

I don't think the use of own folders really matters, just the software will use the name of the folder or the file. As I see most users keep the downloaded filenames, and uses the name of the folder to change the title used by EMM. 

I hope it will help you.

Messages In This Thread
AdultScraper for Ember released - by adultmm - 2021-02-03, 23:29
RE: AdultScraper for Ember released - by adultmm - 2021-03-30, 19:10
Request - by fretzcaporeal - 2021-11-30, 22:06
RE: Request - by adultmm - 2021-11-30, 22:19
RE: AdultScraper for Ember released - by jeks - 2022-01-02, 22:07
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AdultScraper for Ember released0