AdultScraper for Ember released
(2021-03-31, 16:10)adultmm Wrote:
(2021-03-31, 06:20)strubdog Wrote: Not exactly sure what happended. I am unable to scrape new videos' I have added the source like usual. I have even tried 2 different source folders (Brazzers, Blacked). When I double click on the video and click "Re-Scrape" nothing happens. It goes back to the main screen, may blink for a half second. The nothing happens.

I'm thinking a recent update has prevent it from working correctly. I copied the folder from my other computer (which works) onto my laptop. No issue, but when I download the latest bundle the scraper box does not come up.

Thanks

It's very strange. I extracted the zip that I had uploaded earlier. It works. But if I download the same (byte to byte) zip from the internet, it won't be able to load the plugins from the dll files. (In the settings dialog there isn't any scraper.) It could be a Windows security issue with downloaded files. I'm thinking of the solution.

Thank you for this report, I wouldn't have thought that.

So, it seems Windows has changed the security policy of downloaded zip archives. Earlier if you have enabled the main exe file to run, it applied to all of the DLLs. Now you should enable it for all DLLs one by one. 

I created a self-extracting archive, which will solve the problem. 

@strubdog, if you had some time you could test it? Thanks

Messages In This Thread
AdultScraper for Ember released - by adultmm - 2021-02-03, 23:29
RE: AdultScraper for Ember released - by adultmm - 2021-03-31, 19:43
Request - by fretzcaporeal - 2021-11-30, 22:06
RE: Request - by adultmm - 2021-11-30, 22:19
RE: AdultScraper for Ember released - by jeks - 2022-01-02, 22:07
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AdultScraper for Ember released0