AdultScraper for Ember released
(2021-06-27, 12:03)Johnson_Stgt Wrote: Hi,

I just started using this scrapper. It works very nice, thank you very much for the great work!
Hi,

Thank you!
(2021-06-27, 12:03)Johnson_Stgt Wrote: Just one question:
Is it somehow possible to scrape from adultdvdempire only?
I'm thinking about a global switch for Movie scrapers.

(2021-06-27, 12:03)Johnson_Stgt Wrote: Background of the question:
I am only scrapping movies at the moment. If you use the "Automatic (Force best match)" method, it doesn't download any metadata at all for some movies. But if you use the "Ask (require input if no exaxt match)" method, it does find this particular movie on adultdvdempire (and the first result is the correct one!). I believe the reason is, that it doesn't get any results from TMDB for this movie and, thus, it thinks the movie doesn't exist. Even if you go to the settings and turn off the fields where it searches TMDB only (Credits and Countries), this behaviour continues.
The "Ask (require input if no exact match)" method selects the first match if the title of the movie - after some transformation - exactly matches. It means 100 scores. You can check the calculated score in the search result window. What is the score there for the movie? What is your exact filename?

The "Automatic (Force best match)" method requires 99 scores.

(2021-06-27, 12:03)Johnson_Stgt Wrote: When I go to settings ==> Movies ==> Scrapers - Data ==> AdultScraper ==> Movie fields, the "..." next to each field does not work for me, i.e., when I click on them nothing happens.
This feature is not implemented yet.

(2021-06-27, 12:03)Johnson_Stgt Wrote: Also, when you look at the bottom of the settings window it says "These settings are specific to this module. Please refer to the global settings for more options.". Where do I find the global settings?
It means settings ==> Movies ==> Scrapers - Data ==> Scraper Fields - Global.

It's built-in EmberMM, not in my plugin, I just keep it working.

(2021-06-27, 12:03)Johnson_Stgt Wrote: Example for this behaviour (NSFW):
https://tinyurl.com/3hpnken7

Kind Regards

Messages In This Thread
AdultScraper for Ember released - by adultmm - 2021-02-03, 23:29
RE: AdultScraper for Ember released - by adultmm - 2021-06-28, 17:02
Request - by fretzcaporeal - 2021-11-30, 22:06
RE: Request - by adultmm - 2021-11-30, 22:19
RE: AdultScraper for Ember released - by jeks - 2022-01-02, 22:07
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AdultScraper for Ember released0