AdultScraper for Ember released
(2021-09-04, 16:10)slappy Wrote: Hi,
Sorry by the time i read your previous post my files were renamed using bulk renamer. I have the folllowing : Evil Angel\Cali Carter_4k\Cali Carter_4k.mp4. Now it is selecting the good scrapper witch is great :-)
I am progressing...
My actual files name are only containing the actress name and optionally i can provide the release date or the year but unfortunately, i don't know the scene title.
Now Without knowing the exact titles of the scene it is impossible to find the proper video because there is too many choices.
For now i am opening the EvilAngel.com web page and google to help me find the right scene title for my video.
Is there another way to do it to save time ?
I tried to put Cali Carter, Cali Carter (2018) and i have the same results on both search.
If i put: "Pervy Boss Peer Pressures Slutty Secretary", then i have one perfect match.
Hi,

For the time being there is no way to find a movie by the actress and the year. Theoretically, we could download info for all the movies in the result list, and filter them by the actress and the year, but it's not an easy task to implement - if possible, it could be very slow, so I don't think I'd implement it. Sorry

Messages In This Thread
AdultScraper for Ember released - by adultmm - 2021-02-03, 23:29
RE: AdultScraper for Ember released - by adultmm - 2021-09-05, 13:42
Request - by fretzcaporeal - 2021-11-30, 22:06
RE: Request - by adultmm - 2021-11-30, 22:19
RE: AdultScraper for Ember released - by jeks - 2022-01-02, 22:07
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AdultScraper for Ember released0