AdultScraper for Ember released
(2021-12-02, 20:01)adultmm Wrote:
(2021-12-01, 01:28)fretzcaporeal Wrote: Second Pass with Ask allowed me to use the dialog to get the two not found (AnalVids' issue, not app's) and finished up the rest. Nice!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/af7dhhlfjx648b...s2.7z?dl=0

Hi @fretzcaporeal,

Thanks for your effort to reproduce the error. As I see the error caused by "request timeout". It means the AnalVids.com server didn't respond in time to EMM. The timeout is 100 seconds, so I think it should be enough. 

I sent some thousand requests to the AnalVids server without any timeout, so I don't know why you have problems accessing the server. I'm afraid I can't solve this problem.

If I understand you correctly, EMM was frozen after the error had occurred? Am I right? I tried to reproduce this behavior but after the message box with the error message appeared, EMM worked normally. So, any information about the freezing is very welcome. 

Thanks

Hi @fretzcaporeal,

I could reproduce the problem over Tor network, and I think I have found a solution. If a request timeout's occurred, I retry to download the page maximum of 3 times. At the same time, I'll decrease the timeout, so if the site is really not available won't last forever to step over. 

This change will be available in the next release, and I do hope it will solve your problem.

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
AdultScraper for Ember released - by adultmm - 2021-02-03, 23:29
Request - by fretzcaporeal - 2021-11-30, 22:06
RE: Request - by adultmm - 2021-11-30, 22:19
RE: AdultScraper for Ember released - by adultmm - 2021-12-03, 21:51
RE: AdultScraper for Ember released - by jeks - 2022-01-02, 22:07
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AdultScraper for Ember released0