AdultScraper for Ember released
(2021-04-05, 22:22)adultmm Wrote:
(2021-04-05, 11:02)Gary2604 Wrote: Just started using Ember and this 'adult' version which is working great for the most part (thanks!) but have a few questions/issues.....sorry if I'm doing things wrong:

1. I have selected Adult Scraper, IMDB, TMDB under the Movies - Scrapers Data. I can see that the program steps through the selected scrapes in turn. I get a strange fourth scrape 'Marc Dorcel' which seems to be on by default. Can this be dissabled or am I doing something wrong.?

2. The search on the IMDB database seems to have some problems. Titles that are there are reported as not found, e.g Lingerie Busters (1992), Over Easy (1978), The Devil and Mr. Jones (1975), Private Gaia 5, The Temptations of Clarisse (1998) ................ some obscure titles I'll admit but they do exists in IMDB but are not found. File names exactly as shown here.

3. The manual entry of the IMDB number does not seem to work. The title seems to be found but the databse entry is never scraped, it just seems to cycle through more database scrapes. Maybe this feature has not yet been implemented?

4. The 'frame extraction' feature does not seem to work correctly. When you open the movie the image is fine but when you try to step through to find an appropriate frame the aspect ratio changes and image distorts, the saved frame is also distorted.

Thanks for your efforts on this!

Hi @Gary2604,

1, AdultScraper uses TMDB, AdultDVDEmpire, and DorcelVision scrapers (in this order) while found all fields of the Movie. In the current version, you cannot disable any of them, sorry. Of course, I have a plan to implement it in the future. 
(If you use EEM only for adult content, enabling TMDB under the Movies - Scrapers Data is unnecessary because AdultScraper uses it internally. For images, it is useful because AdultScraper - in the current version - downloads only one poster image and not supports fanarts.) 

2-4, IMDB Scraper and Frame Extractor are not mine, so please, ask about them in the main forum of EMM.
(It's just an idea: Maybe IMDB search doesn't enable adult content by default. I searched for Lingerie Busters on imdb.com - without login -, but there wasn't any result.)

I hope, you'll use EMM and AdultScraper successfully.

Hi @Gary2604,

You can set the used movie scrapers in the new v0.11.0-BETA.1 version.

Cheers

Messages In This Thread
AdultScraper for Ember released - by adultmm - 2021-02-03, 23:29
RE: AdultScraper for Ember released - by adultmm - 2022-05-22, 19:10
Request - by fretzcaporeal - 2021-11-30, 22:06
RE: Request - by adultmm - 2021-11-30, 22:19
RE: AdultScraper for Ember released - by jeks - 2022-01-02, 22:07
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AdultScraper for Ember released0