AdultScraper for Ember released
(2022-07-21, 01:54)Ericbwindsor Wrote: could you clarify 3) VideoScrpares: they're autoselected by the full path of the video.    by autoselected, are you suggesting folders should be structured studio - movie/video folder name - files in order to take advantage of the autoselection?
@Ericbwindsor 
You should have site name (eg: www.sitename.com) somewhere in either in the folder or file name. I found leaving the .com off if you put the site name in the file name works better because scraper tends to treat the .com as a separate word. 

What I found works most of the time:
folder or parent folder = www.sitename.com
file = sitename - scenename.ext (no www. or .com)
or file = sitename - performername.ext
or file = sitename - releasedate.ext
You can optionally add (year) to the end of file name which can help narrow the results if there are too many.
If you don't get any hits or all are from incorrect sites try adding the www. to the file name first and then the .com if needed.

If you name the parent folder www.sitename.com you can usually get away with just using scenename.ext for file name but I prefer the longer file name. The important thing is that the sitename is included somewhere in the path, either, parent folder, folder or file name.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1.2 | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.6.5 | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.1.9

Messages In This Thread
AdultScraper for Ember released - by adultmm - 2021-02-03, 23:29
Request - by fretzcaporeal - 2021-11-30, 22:06
RE: Request - by adultmm - 2021-11-30, 22:19
RE: AdultScraper for Ember released - by jeks - 2022-01-02, 22:07
RE: AdultScraper for Ember released - by Juan Mortyme - 2022-07-21, 16:22
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AdultScraper for Ember released0