AdultScraper for Ember released
@adultmm 
(2022-09-20, 17:44)adultmm Wrote:  
(2022-09-19, 10:45)Juan Mortyme Wrote: First, it seems that all the actor thumbs fetched from https://images2.imgbox.com are 190x95 size which is less than useful for actor thumbs or anything else for that matter.

ImgBox is just an image storing site, used to upload unsupported or secured images, and the size of these images is the same as the original. So what is the original site where the actors come from?
They were scraped by the Data18 scraper but scenes were from Daughter Swap, Tiny Sis, Moms Teach Sex and a couple other I don't remember.

When scraped from original site the proper size thumbs are downloaded which is fine but sometimes Data18 is preferred because in some cases they have more information then the original site. Some sites don't include release dates and very rarely do they list the male performers whereas Data18 usually does. So I end up scraping twice first for art and thumbs from original site then re-scraping with Data18 for more complete info. The only real problem with that approach is the better actor thumbs are overwritten, art can set be set not to overwrite.

Also I store my actors thumbs locally in a central folder and it would be really helpful if we could add a local path in the url box when editing actors, it seems it will only accept a valid url? This leaves me having to manually edit .nfo file replacing the actor <thumb>https:/url/thumb.jpg</thumb> with <thumb>X:\actors\thumb.jpg</thumb>.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1.2 | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.6.5 | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.1.9

Messages In This Thread
AdultScraper for Ember released - by adultmm - 2021-02-03, 23:29
Request - by fretzcaporeal - 2021-11-30, 22:06
RE: Request - by adultmm - 2021-11-30, 22:19
RE: AdultScraper for Ember released - by jeks - 2022-01-02, 22:07
RE: AdultScraper for Ember released - by Juan Mortyme - 2022-09-21, 01:14
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AdultScraper for Ember released0