AdultScraper for Ember released
(2022-10-19, 16:16)Juan Mortyme Wrote:
(2022-10-19, 03:47)Pr.Sinister Wrote: @adultmm 

For anyone that has ALL videos from a site, it makes way more sense to have them as Shows/Episodes instead of movies. It's better organized, you can watch episodes in order and it looks good...
I agree 100%. I too organize my scenes into TV Show/Episode format for Kodi. I've also created custom menus in Kodi and added adult studio icons. My method for editing the .nfo files differs in that I use Notepad++ and Bulk Rename to bulk edit .nfo and rename files. Our results are similar we just go about it a little differently using different tools. I've been doing this for quite while now and it was long process that required creating most nfo files by hand with only a very few scraping from IMDB. However, after finding this program a while back I've managed to almost finished adding all my "shows" to Kodi. Even though this program only accomplishes half the job it has been a life-saver. But I'm with you in wishing it would scrape in TV Show mode. None-the-less I'm thankful for what it does.

Hehehe i used to edit the NFOs with Notepad++ also and used Rename Master. I still use Rename Master to add the SeasonxEpisode but the NFOs it's a lot faster and easier to use batch files.

I can share my batch files if people are interested...
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]

Messages In This Thread
AdultScraper for Ember released - by adultmm - 2021-02-03, 23:29
Request - by fretzcaporeal - 2021-11-30, 22:06
RE: Request - by adultmm - 2021-11-30, 22:19
RE: AdultScraper for Ember released - by jeks - 2022-01-02, 22:07
RE: AdultScraper for Ember released - by Pr.Sinister - 2022-10-19, 20:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AdultScraper for Ember released0