Android Update library question
Information 
I use 18.9 on Firestick 4K. It works good, only one thing.
Its set up to scan every time i launch Kodi.
And when i put new things in sources and turn on Kodi it scan and add new things. But, its dont remove things i removed from library. So i must again turn off and turn on Kodi and then all things that are not in Kodi are removed.
Its not too big problem, but its annoying to turn on and turn off Kodi twice every time i add new things.
Advices?
Thanks
Use the clean library option (settings > media settings > library > clean library with the settings level on advanced or expert).

Note that this needs a little care as if you do it and have stuff in your library that is on a USB drive that's not connected, it will ask you if you want to remove it from the library and if you select yes then that content will also be removed (that being why it's not included at the default menu settings level).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thanks but this is not what i need. Because i also need to go to settings every time.
I want every time i turn on Kodi, to be removed everything that is not on source file.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Update library question0