About the 4.3 Achievements in RetroPlayer
Hello my name is Petros Papadonopoulos and, i am a student at the University of west Attica. I'm interested in the proposal for the RetroPlayer achievement system that is posted.
I have never worked on an open source project but I find the idea of achievement system quite interesting, so if there is anyone who can link me to some reference for the library or the api that is needed,
and some basic instructions on where I should start reading in order to understand a little better the code I will work with.
I have successfully compiled kodi and I have added the add-on game.libretro but i am a little overwhelmed with project.
Hey Petro!

Could you tell us a bit more about your experience so far? Any personal projects?
Kodi is a big project and it is ok to feel overwhelmed. It takes time to get up to speed with the codebase.
It's good that you compiled Kodi, it is a great start to get to know the project and I would highly encourage you to try to find some issue on GitHub, work on it and open a pull request.
(2021-03-11, 16:48)gusandrianos Wrote: Hey Petro!

Could you tell us a bit more about your experience so far? Any personal projects?
Kodi is a big project and it is ok to feel overwhelmed. It takes time to get up to speed with the codebase.
It's good that you compiled Kodi, it is a great start to get to know the project and I would highly encourage you to try to find some issue on GitHub, work on it and open a pull request.

Thanks for the tip gusadrianos, I will look on github to find an issue, and try to solve it.
As for my programming experience, this is the link for my github account: https://github.com/PetrosPapandonopoulos
Inside I have some work I had done for university courses, and some personal projects.
Some of them are an emulator for Chip8 and a chess game (still side working) with c++ and sfml for GUI.
I have also created a youtube .mp3 converter with python youtube-dl package and PyQt5 for GUI. 
I have also created some discord bots using discord.py which are currently not on github.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
About the 4.3 Achievements in RetroPlayer0